Flash [AD] www.Prime.sx ~ You'll be surprised ;) [UNIQUE R63]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Champion

Aug 26, 2011
@Sharingan - Thanks. Could you please go more in depth to as why you're on the fence with liking our CMS? I'm the same way right now, but think that as soon as we update the header that the whole CMS style will have a new vibe and look. We're waiting for more content to be developed for this.

@Timothy - I've noticed that there's a bunch of different functions.. features.. etc where there's fragments of them inside the CMS. Such as forums, mus functions, etc. Did you ever get the client mus functional? If so, how?

Also we did touch up a few things of the design here and there, not much though. Our developer Andreas has a CMS in development for Prime called PopCMS. He has most of the basic framework and functions finished, but I don't think it'll be chosen to go live for a bit. It's concept for user response is to have the visual connection between the CMS to the client some what seamless. (Kind of like Thunderbolt 2.1 CMS, but more in depth.)

_____________________________________________________________________________________​

Development of our CMS/client style will be a bit slow since I'm extremely busy with school. I will make sure to update clothes and/or furniture here and there and will add any requested furniture lines/clothes after consideration.

Offtopic- This is my current project right now, it's a personal landing page for my projects, much like a portfolio. It will have content such as images placed on the mantles much like the Apple book store? :p

56e69cd96325277a3aae2f0b927b5219.gif

Sharingan

Feb 8, 2015
@Champion - It's definitely the header for the index, but I do like the idea of how it changes to night depending on the time zone!
Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread