A theme for IIS & 404 Problem

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
Hello devbest people,

My I'm making an IIS retro but it has A 404 problem I would take a pic but I un-installed everything so sorry I have no proof.. My 2nd situation is I need a IIS Theme because most are For xampp Post your links & comments under this & Comment for 1st error :rasta: Thank you :)

Facebook : Yb chris
MSN : [email protected]

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
IIS ?! Dafuq you talking about ?
and have you tried to install helicon ape ?! when you do install it make sure to install IIS Rewrite 2.0 !
If the problem continues, let us know.

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
IIS ?! Dafuq you talking about ?
and have you tried to install helicon ape ?! when you do install it make sure to install IIS Rewrite 2.0 !
If the problem continues, let us know.
Yeah I was going to download it but the Mother frikin electricity went off .. Dominican Republic Is ass when it comes to that Also Internet! Slow as fuck :kryptos:

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
I still haven't understood what you ment by iis theme ?!
You know habbo theme right? In xampp the folders are xampp/htdocs/app/manag/

So my question is... Is it the same for IIS as in when i go into wwwroot it has some folders.. Is it the same as xampp folders?

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
He is new to everything, It's like we need a book because Revcms is so damn confusing...
Configuration.php wwwroot>app>management>config.php
Themes wwwroot>app>tpl>skins>(theme)
To install habbo theme ( Download theme) Place index.php in wwwroot, place the folder in app>tpl>skins> and edit config

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
He is new to everything, It's like we need a book because Revcms is so damn confusing...
To install habbo theme ( Download theme) Place index.php in wwwroot, place the folder in app>tpl>skins> and edit config
You don't get what I'm saying but since 50% Of your post said what it is I get it now :3

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Please next time don't say iis theme, or you will make your self a joke.

and if you talking about me i'd really suggest you take it back kid.

Users who are viewing this thread