A theme for IIS & 404 Problem

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
Hello devbest people,

My I'm making an IIS retro but it has A 404 problem I would take a pic but I un-installed everything so sorry I have no proof.. My 2nd situation is I need a IIS Theme because most are For xampp Post your links & comments under this & Comment for 1st error :rasta: Thank you :)

Facebook : Yb chris
MSN : [email protected]

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
Yea I think its LIES

Sure sure it's lie, look i don't really care about what you think cause i know i learned by my self, and if you want to really learn then learn your self, asking people around won't help ! (and if you think i lie then check the support section if i have asked for a problem with something [there is two threads about phx serious probs, and no one actually replied with anything], and/or check the tuts section if i have ever complained about something.)and btw i learned how to make retros after one and half year of the first v26 retros being started, but of course i had some probs but i learned how to fix them all by my self !
and btw tuts (really old tuts) have always been there (of course i did followed one at the first time to catch up on everything).

Exception

Nov 10, 2011
I mean back then when they there were no Tuts People helping only for money .. How did he learn

Bro I'm 100% sure you asked people how to.. Like no doubt in it Back then people wouldn't do shit for free & No tutorials you must of learned from some one :rasta:

Users who are viewing this thread