76% Stuck, Showing online.

cxnr

Mar 6, 2018
Hey guys,

I'm using @Brad 's Habbo Emulator with production "PRODUCTION-201709052204-426856518", i've checked that everything is linked up correctly but the client is currently stuck at 76%. It does however show 1 user online on my CMS.

Any help would be appreciated and can offer a small reward.

Many thanks,

treebeard

Jan 16, 2018
Have you tried leaving developer tools open with preserve log ticked while you try to enter the client?
Have you tried making sure your ports are open in firewall?
Have you checked that your emulator is running? LOL

cxnr

Mar 6, 2018
Have you tried leaving developer tools open with preserve log ticked while you try to enter the client?
Have you tried making sure your ports are open in firewall?
Have you checked that your emulator is running? LOL
Yeah mate, ports are in, no developer tool logs, yes it is running.
I've set up many hotels before, just really can't get my head around this one.

Any help would be great @birthofcool

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Okay so after going through everything on the client side here are my suggestions:

Confirm emulator config. I do not see it accepting my connection on the me page, so I have high doubts it's connecting. You need to verify that in your firewall settings you have allowed port 30,000 to go through.

You need to ensure that your emulator is pointing to the correct IP address and running.

Then after you do those, if you have verified it you need a different SWF pack. I noticed you are using one from like HabLux? Could be the reason why your client isn't connecting (Not matching the RSA keys)

cxnr

Mar 6, 2018
Okay so after going through everything on the client side here are my suggestions:

Confirm emulator config. I do not see it accepting my connection on the me page, so I have high doubts it's connecting. You need to verify that in your firewall settings you have allowed port 30,000 to go through.

You need to ensure that your emulator is pointing to the correct IP address and running.

Then after you do those, if you have verified it you need a different SWF pack. I noticed you are using one from like HabLux? Could be the reason why your client isn't connecting (Not matching the RSA keys)
emulator config;
## uberEmulator System Configuration File
## Must be edited for the server to work

## MySQL Configuration
db.hostname=127.0.0.1
db.port=3306
db.username=root
db.password=pw (removed)
db.name=dbname (removed)

## MySQL pooling setup (controls amount of connections)
db.pool.minsize=10
db.pool.maxsize=250

## Game TCP/IP Configuration
game.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
game.tcp.port=30000
game.tcp.conlimit=100000
game.tcp.conperip=333333
game.tcp.enablenagles=true

## rcon TCP/IP Configuration
rcon.tcp.bindip=127.0.0.1
rcon.tcp.port=30001
rcon.tcp.allowedaddr=localhost;127.0.0.1

## Client configuration
client.ping.enabled=1
client.ping.interval=20000
client.maxrequests=300

## Camera configuration
camera.path.preview=preview/{1}-{0}.png
camera.path.purchased=purchased/{1}-{0}.png
camera.preview.maxcache=1000

Firewall is allowing 30000 and ive turned it off to test also.

As for the Habbo.swf i've downloaded that from the release thread so I'm not quite sure. I very much so appreciate your help.

cxnr

Mar 6, 2018
Your game tcp IP should be your vps IP not localhost

It wasn't that, but I managed to get an error now;

Bug during user login: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at Emulator.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.TryAuthenticate(String AuthTicket) in C:\Users\Administrator\Desktop\Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 119

I've looked at the Damien extra security thread, doesn't work however once implemented

cxnr

Mar 6, 2018
Find the official fix release then, now you have SSO issue
The releaser of the emulator stated in the thread "Make sure your cms isn't using the extra security by Damien." Of which it is not.
This is the section of code it is referring to;
GZ4up_OkT6uLQB4P-gN6Tg.png

Others had the same error that I'm getting but it was resolved by teamviewer and not posted in the thread.

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
The releaser of the emulator stated in the thread "Make sure your cms isn't using the extra security by Damien." Of which it is not.
This is the section of code it is referring to;
GZ4up_OkT6uLQB4P-gN6Tg.png

Others had the same error that I'm getting but it was resolved by teamviewer and not posted in the thread.
I'd just delete that code all together. Whilst secure, doing a check via ipaddress is bad. There is far better ways of handling security.

cxnr

Mar 6, 2018
I'd just delete that code all together. Whilst secure, doing a check via ipaddress is bad. There is far better ways of handling security.
This has fixed the issue.

Upon entering the client, rank 1 seems to be able to view the mod tools (not use any functionality of them) i've checked permission_rights and rank 1 has no mod tool permissions. Is this anywhere in the emulator?

Users who are viewing this thread