Show DevBest 5hort.NET Url shortening service!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HabPRO

HabPRO Hotel: The comeback!
May 17, 2012
Take an .in domain, it's very cheap. Then just think of 2 letters that would much the last letter then bam you got domain with only 4 letters! ;)

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Take an .in domain, it's very cheap. Then just think of 2 letters that would much the last letter then bam you got domain with only 4 letters! ;)

Lol from what I know most 2 letter domains are taken, also if I was to get a domain it would be the same name. (5hort) Also going to make a fileshare site (5hare) So that is why,

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Rmd2Y.png

First question.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
Its not 5short and 5share it is 5hort and 5hare the 5 is acting as an S as the domains were already taken with the S obv

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
It was a mistake lol. I mean what's the difference between share, short ande 5hare, 5hort.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Got 2 domains 5hare.net & 5hort.net expect some major changes, also already made a complete diff site layout/cms I am having some problems tho so if Kaz if you could take a look at it and tell me whats wrong with my php/css id appreciate it.

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
well you could just upload it so people can see the error and help. if it was uploaded i could see the error and maybe help

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
well you could just upload it so people can see the error and help. if it was uploaded i could see the error and maybe help

Its not a error I just made a mistake and I am going to get help from someone I could trust. this project is not to be shared and only for personal use?

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Its not a error I just made a mistake and I am going to get help from someone I could trust. this project is not to be shared and only for personal use?
I'm not asking you to give me your files, I'm telling you you could simply upload it online so people can see what's wrong and then try to help you.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Just have 1 last thing I want to do before I finally show you guys and update the domains and ect.

SWnP6N.png

Is there a way I could make the top 20 shortened links into a table? I am a bit confused on that if you know you can do it I will post the code to it,

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Fetch the sites in order by views and LIMIT to 20
Parse each one of them in the form of an HTML table.

Done!

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Fetch the sites in order by views and LIMIT to 20
Parse each one of them in the form of an HTML table.

Done!

Mind if I give you the code you could see if you could do it ? Im not sure what to do?

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
You're not going to learn if people do it for you. Think long term, it's alot nicer to be able to code your own stuff than always relying on someone to do it for you.

The query should look something like "SELECT url,hit FROM links ORDER BY hit DESC limit 10"

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
You're not going to learn if people do it for you. Think long term, it's alot nicer to be able to code your own stuff than always relying on someone to do it for you.

The query should look something like "SELECT url,hit FROM links ORDER BY hit DESC limit 10"

Are you a idiot or what? I have obviously done it but I am not able to put it into a table asking help for one thing isnt much so get the fuck outa here.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks nice, good luck with your service, although the domain is something that will not help you, need something better than .TK TLD.

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Looks nice, good luck with your service, although the domain is something that will not help you, need something better than .TK TLD.

Ahh already got a domain no worrys, 5hort.net coming soon ;)

tyr0ne

Mar 29, 2012
Are you a idiot or what? I have obviously done it but I am not able to put it into a table asking help for one thing isnt much so get the fuck outa here.
you're not asking for help, you're asking for someone to do it for you. there's a big difference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread