14 New Furni [6 Furni, 8 Clothing] For Plus R2

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
Hello there, this will probably be my last release for a while. Community is becoming populated with many people who are just out to get one another, ruining the community to be honest. Probably the reason so many people have left. Any way. Habbo has released 14 new Items, 8 Clothing items, 6 Furni. Of the 6 furni, 2 are colorable rares 3 are band furni and 1 is a new rare the bonni blonde mobile.

Inside is all the clothing swfs (i just added the swfs and icons and sqls, if you want them to work you have to get the figuremap and ect)
-The 4 sqls, swfs, and icons for the 4 new furni
-The icons for the 2 colorable furni, most people already have the colorable rare swfs
-All the furnidata, sqls and ect are inside. Correct interactions and ect.

I dont have the rares pictured here cause my swf is out of date and wont pick up the *4 color

enjoy!

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
you need to stop, i've already released this furni honestly...
Cut him some slack - he did say that this is going to be his last release for a while. He also included additional clothing so it isn't a completely replica of your post and therefore may prove to be useful to others.

OP nice release

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
Cut him some slack - he did say that this is going to be his last release for a while. He also included additional clothing so it isn't a completely replica of your post and therefore may prove to be useful to others.

OP nice release
literally don't get how its useful, i posted the furni this afternoon.. like it's already released.. lol

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
Inside is all the clothing swfs (i just added the swfs and icons and sqls, if you want them to work you have to get the figuremap and ect)
I don't know if you'll be able to find the figuredata for these, as I don't think Habbo even has these added. So you'll have to create them by yourself. You can refer to the figuremap in order to find out what parts there are for the clothing. But besides that, good release:up:

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
because it doesn't have the clothes in if doesn't make it a 'shit release
Doesn't need the clothing to be released with the furniture to be honest, as of some people don't like to have the clothing in the catalog. But if they ( Habbo ) hasn't released the clothing fully, then why're should it matter.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Doesn't need the clothing to be released with the furniture to be honest, as of some people don't like to have the clothing in the catalog. But if they ( Habbo ) hasn't released the clothing fully, then why're should it matter.
I’ve never added the clothing furni I just prefer to let people have all the clothes in the editor lol

SentimentalX

Society is deteriorating.
Feb 9, 2019
agreed, catalogue clothing is a total waste of time imo
In most cases I'd agree with this however I've been looking to implement some crowns into my hotel into the catalog store as rares so I think in that sense they can be useful.

Zachariah

Aug 26, 2017
In most cases I'd agree with this however I've been looking to implement some crowns into my hotel into the catalog store as rares so I think in that sense they can be useful.
Here's a useful thread to help

I’ve never added the clothing furni I just prefer to let people have all the clothes in the editor lol
Most people do it either for rares, or to avoid some lag when opening the avatar editor. But I agree with you.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Here's a useful thread to help

Most people do it either for rares, or to avoid some lag when opening the avatar editor. But I agree with you.
honestly, your avatar editor won't lag if you're only using the original habbo clothing. Custom Clothing is the main cause of the avatar editor taking a long time to load

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
Thread cleaned

Let’s try and keep it relevant to the OP :)
Who cares if it was released by somebody else, it’s not a replica is it.

Rystbo

-Hotel Owner, -Customs Developer, -Arcturus
Apr 16, 2018
honestly, your avatar editor won't lag if you're only using the original habbo clothing. Custom Clothing is the main cause of the avatar editor taking a long time to load
Exactly, in order to keep load time down in the clothing selection its esential to have these items in the catog to reduce load time

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Exactly, in order to keep load time down in the clothing selection its esential to have these items in the catog to reduce load time
Custom Clothing while it's cool, its the reason people moan about the clothing load times, its why I just never use custom clothing, just all the habbo clothing and then set the genders to everyone

Users who are viewing this thread