Flash ♕ HabFlex Hotel ♕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Not that but the amount of resets and re-opens this retro has
Like sed previously, I have only opened this hotel ONCE before around a year-ish ago, all the other hotels from before and/or after have been completely different.

Anyway, updates:
  • More commands added.
  • More back-end security.
  • New values page in development
  • New custom housekeeping also in development
  • Chatbox + Discord added.
  • Staff Applications
  • Few exploit fixes

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
You forgot to mention you stole all your clothing from Rise.
Aren't we all apart of the same community running on the same CMS/Emulator?!

The hotel seems average, like every other hotel trying to do the same thing, which is, obviously trying to be the next Habboon.

Regardless, most hotels use the clothing which has been widely released by multiple users.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
Actually just to correct you there, Habboon do infact have some clothes from Rise, such as hair types.
ye not surprised, went to shit after @Sledmore left

lmao nice one mate, only retards get their pages detected as false positives

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
ye not surprised, went to shit after @Sledmore left

lmao nice one mate, only retards get their pages detected as false positives
I have used Kaspersky before and it blocks most sites anyway, and half of them aren't phishing. Once it blocked Google. I'd rate AVG over that or Comodo.
So, before calling this innocent bloke a retard, maybe invest in actual antivirus which doesn't block most sites and does it job better.
P.S. Sorry @Crypto for this.

Ari

Sep 29, 2010
I have used Kaspersky before and it blocks most sites anyway, and half of them aren't phishing. Once it blocked Google. I'd rate AVG over that or Comodo.
So, before calling this innocent bloke a retard, maybe invest in actual antivirus which doesn't block most sites and does it job better.
P.S. Sorry @Crypto for this.

Kaspersky is one of the best anti viruses. Invest? I did. Kaspersky isnt free and if your dodgy enough it will block your site. Its because it detects it as a phishing site for habbo.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Further updates:
  • Daily gift added
BHJ-ch_kQ1K2c3q-jgAROw.png

• User of the week added
n_37MeopSFKvMPpRzJqOqQ.png

• Changed the colour scheme to be slightly lighter to make it more vibrant and stand out more :)
  • User profiles added
  • Few image changes
  • Countries added to staff page

Wickd

The first member of the Knights of the Pink Table
Jan 15, 2013
Wasn't there a hotel called HabFlex earlier this year that failed soOOO hard?Hmmm not sure. lol

Anywho, i went through the hotel and since this is a developers forum i'll talk about the system part.

The first thing that really got me mad is how the index and register page don't match, they use completely different styling i mean the colors don't even match?What's up with that!?

Second thing i noticed are the login errors they really don't work properly, which is bad because there are a lot of Index pages released with FULLY working errors.

The other parts of the template are nicely sorted and it does look very well organized ( even tho i don't prefer the color scheme but that's just me ).

The client is your everyday Habbo retro nothing 2 special, nothing new, the same.

Ohh, let me get back to the Index i really thing you should re-design it, i feel like it doesn't match the CMS in general.To put it short that Index is just a mess, hate it.

Even though your hotel is pretty much average but that is not your fault you can't really do much unless you're a l33t Habbo guru. But what you can do is make it fun, amazing, unique.And take it from someone who's been running quite a few very successful retros it's the community that makes a hotel good not the tech stuff.

Damn s0n this is a long post, sorry for the grammar erros i did it in a hurry.
BEST OF LUCK wowsoBLESSED

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Wasn't there a hotel called HabFlex earlier this year that failed soOOO hard?Hmmm not sure. lol

Anywho, i went through the hotel and since this is a developers forum i'll talk about the system part.

The first thing that really got me mad is how the index and register page don't match, they use completely different styling i mean the colors don't even match?What's up with that!?

Second thing i noticed are the login errors they really don't work properly, which is bad because there are a lot of Index pages released with FULLY working errors.

The other parts of the template are nicely sorted and it does look very well organized ( even tho i don't prefer the color scheme but that's just me ).

The client is your everyday Habbo retro nothing 2 special, nothing new, the same.

Ohh, let me get back to the Index i really thing you should re-design it, i feel like it doesn't match the CMS in general.To put it short that Index is just a mess, hate it.

Even though your hotel is pretty much average but that is not your fault you can't really do much unless you're a l33t Habbo guru. But what you can do is make it fun, amazing, unique.And take it from someone who's been running quite a few very successful retros it's the community that makes a hotel good not the tech stuff.

Damn s0n this is a long post, sorry for the grammar erros i did it in a hurry.
BEST OF LUCK wowsoBLESSED
Thank you, this is the feedback I like.
I agree looking into the index/register page now.
I will replace both to better/custom ones :)
And the more unique features to this hotel as of now are staff features that normal users cannot see/use, however in the near future there will be more unique features for users :)

https://forcehotel.org
Oct 9, 2011
Its a nice hotel.. but seems a little deserted right now and that colour scheme from the screenshots is not good! but goodluck with your hotel anyways! :up:

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Its a nice hotel.. but seems a little deserted right now and that colour scheme from the screenshots is not good! but goodluck with your hotel anyways! :up:
Urm, habflex has been closed for a while:down:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread