Flash ♕ HabFlex Hotel ♕

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014

jjw79l3.gif
♕ About HabFlex Hotel ♕
HabFlex is a new, updated and improved hotel which has only been open to the public for a few days. Our hotel has had days of testing and preparation, ready for new users to enjoy our fully working hotel! We are updating the hotel daily and never release something unless it is working fully! We try to add the most recent clothes/furni as soon as possible. We strive to make your experience at HabFlex the best possible!

♕ HabFlex Hotel Features ♕
We have our plans to make our hotel the best it can be.
  • Fast Website
  • RevCMS with Habbo Theme
  • PlusEMU
  • Custom Commands (More to come)
  • r63b
  • Updated daily
  • Hiring Staff
  • Fully updated catalogue
  • Custom clothing
  • Minimum Lag
  • Daily events such as ROTW.
  • Custom Furni
  • Custom Badges
  • 24/7
♕ A few screenshots of HabFlex Hotel ♕
tfnInRm.png

967ci1W.png

qFB3yAp.png

wCVSpvp.png

colBX2i.png

We hope to see you check in!

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Not this unprofessional retro hotel again.
Please, next time stay offline instead of resetting your trash.
Urm?
It all depends on what one you played because I know that there was a hotel owned called 'HabFlex' around jan time,
however I owned this hotel around a year ago.

MayoMayn

BestDev
Oct 18, 2016
Urm?
It all depends on what one you played because I know that there was a hotel owned called 'HabFlex' around jan time,
Dunno. People are so retarded they just use the same hotel name as others, so that there's no way to identify which is which.

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Not a fan of the colour scheme you have, also client seems out-dated. Maybe try updating it a little :p. Good luck.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
Not really keen on the colour scheme and the client looks overloaded with mostly ugly customs. Best of luck!

Fume

wag1 piff ting
Dec 4, 2014
Sigh, nothing unique to be honest.
The hotel is only a few days old, I will be working on it to make it stand out to the others, will keep the thread updated :)
Not a fan of the colour scheme you have, also client seems out-dated. Maybe try updating it a little :p. Good luck.
I will get on it :)
Not really keen on the colour scheme and the client looks overloaded with mostly ugly customs. Best of luck!
Thanks for your feedback, I might remove most of the ugly ones and add new/cleaner ones.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
those colours just gave me cancer. overall, looks shit. same old hotel same old features, nothing new.

Kak

Posting Freak
Apr 21, 2017
those colours just gave me cancer. overall, looks shit. same old hotel same old features, nothing new.

Custom Commands (More to come)

Updated daily

Fully updated catalogue

Custom clothing

Custom Furni

Custom Badges

i wouldnt say its completely the same old stuff

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Custom Commands (More to come)

Updated daily

Fully updated catalogue

Custom clothing

Custom Furni

Custom Badges

i wouldnt say its completely the same old stuff
every hotel does this. I've seen every current hotel advertise this crap. it is the same old stuff lol

Paypal

Freelance developer
Apr 1, 2017
every hotel does this. I've seen every current hotel advertise this crap. it is the same old stuff lol
You do have a point all retros these days claim to have custom things but like all retros have it tbh.

Kylie

Princess
Dec 9, 2012
You forgot to mention you stole all your clothing from Rise.
Who hasn't stole clothing from Rise? lel.

Urm?
Good luck with your hotel by the way. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread