Flash ★ HabSlick.COM ★ RevCMS ★ PlusEMU ★ Hiring ★ Join Today! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Seems a decent hotel, some of your clothing is broken though - which is the same as most hotels as you're all using the same emu with the same customs (kinda gets boring seeing the same features on every hotel with barely any edits). Good luck though.
Yeah the clothing should be fixed now, just need to get around to adding the few or so we are missing and I also need to fix up the catalogue a bit but none the less thanks for the comment :)

Few little updates
Reduced Flood Time for VIP Members
VIP Members now get 15 Daily Respects instead of 10
New Room Owner Commands
:roomfreeze username
:roomteleport
:roomoverride
:roomunfreeze user
:roomalert (changed this because I realised it had a room owner feature so all users now have this)

Hopefully more things to come in the future!

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
Yeah the clothing should be fixed now, just need to get around to adding the few or so we are missing and I also need to fix up the catalogue a bit but none the less thanks for the comment :)

Few little updates
Reduced Flood Time for VIP Members
VIP Members now get 15 Daily Respects instead of 10
New Room Owner Commands
:roomfreeze username
:roomteleport
:roomoverride
:roomunfreeze user
:roomalert (changed this because I realised it had a room owner feature so all users now have this)

Hopefully more things to come in the future!
To be honest, most of these are staff commands. You should probably limit these to staff members. Just a suggestion.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
To be honest, most of these are staff commands. You should probably limit these to staff members. Just a suggestion.
These commands only work if you're the owner of the room, staff still have the separate command to do it in every room

Neil

Jan 30, 2016
Was a nice Hotel when I Joined a Few Months ago I got Trolled by a user but the staff did nothing anyway good luck

Tyth

Apr 25, 2016
Yeah, there separate user commands. I'll check out your hotel if you want?

- CMS is pretty nice i guess.
- Client seems slow at time of review , might be all those custom clothes and things. But still very slow for me.
- People are mostly AFK despite the 15 online at time of review.
- Cata pretty generic and a few of the SWF's are not properly installed. - Maybe needs some custom icons or something.
- Overall idk maybe 6-7 out of 10.

Last edited:

Nitro

http://habbihotel.us
Mar 5, 2016
These commands only work if you're the owner of the room, staff still have the separate command to do it in every room
I feel like users would abuse these commands, such as roomfreeze and roomalert.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I feel like users would abuse these commands, such as roomfreeze and roomalert.
It's mainly a tester for now because we had room owner commands on HabWorld when it was open last year, if it becomes an issu it's easily removable

Few Updates
Commands such as :rko etc have all been edited slightly to only allow you to use the command if you are friends with the user you are trying to interact with
New Commands
:sex x (Highly requested to be honest so I just made it due to the requests)
:afk/brb & :back
You can just by default type :afk or :brb and it will give you the default message or if you would like to inform anyone what you were doing incase someone may wonder where you are, you can type :afk/brb [message] and it will display the message you typed into the chat along with telling people you're afk/back
This will also run on a timer of 3 minutes so every 3 minutes it will repeat the message incase you're gone for a long period of time, keeping people informed if you wish them to be
img

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
That brb command is actually cool.
Aha thanks dude, comes in handy having a nicely edited GTE Emulator to move commands over from :)

Fixed some issues with the afk/brb commands still repeating the message even if the user is not in the room anymore
Also realised I forgot to add the permission for the facepalm command I added in a while back so that works now too for room owners using :roomfacepalm username
Added a :faq command which may help some new users and maybe even regular users on some questions that they may have
Added a :welcome command to welcome new users to the hotel to make them feel welcome
Added a 15 minute cooldown to the sex command to stop spamming
Added a new room toggle called :room rp which will disable all RP based commands such as rko, punch etc being used in your room if you wish to do so
A few commands have had their bubbles changed to make them more noticeable and overall I think they look better
Catalogue is currently being worked on to make sure it's mostly up to date on all the latest Habbo Furniture
If anyone has any suggestions or any bugs they wish to report feel free to leave them below or send me a message and I'll be sure to check it out
We have also changed our banner and our logo of which you can see in my signature and also on FindRetros and the website

Damien

Don't need glasses if you can C#
Feb 26, 2012
I have 100% faith in this hotel doing well with a developer like George around. He's mindset is the right place, and he's never afraid to ask for help when needed. He's always trying to improve the hotel and find new ways to keep his users entertained and happy, as well as giving them a huge array of fun commands to use on the hotel.

The updates look great, and I'll be online to come check them out. I wish you all the luck with your hotel and I hope too see more great updates in the future.
Keep up the great work George!

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I have 100% faith in this hotel doing well with a developer like Geroge around. He's mindset is the right place, and he's never afraid to ask for help when needed. He's always trying to improve the hotel and find new ways to keep his users entertained and happy, as well as giving them a huge array of fun commands to use on the hotel.

The updates look great, and I'll be online to come check them out. I wish you all the luck with your hotel and I hope too see more great updates in the future.
Keep up the great work George!
Thanks Damien :)

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Not a fan of the cms, too much going on. client seems updated and so is the catalog, although I don't understand why you've edited the :about as there seems to be nothing different othe r than a few non-needed commands.
img

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Not a fan of the cms, too much going on. client seems updated and so is the catalog, although I don't understand why you've edited the :about as there seems to be nothing different othe r than a few non-needed commands.
img
Yeah I was going to change that later on, I changed it just to see what it would look like and forgot to change it back, you actually just reminded me because I never use :about lol

pimp

no1 retard
Jan 24, 2016
Nice work George! I like how all the clothing is in the "Change Looks" avatar select because I am lazy as fuck when it comes to buying clothes.
Good luck :)

Last edited:

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
A decent Update has gone live earlier today which includes

• Catalogue Updates
  • Added HC 2016
  • Added Missing Easter 2016 Furni
  • Added new Iced and Pura Furni
  • Added Gold Ice Furni
  • Fixed Superheroes posters
  • Extended onto the Exchange Section
  • img
  • General Updates
  • Updated to a New Revision
  • img
  • Colourful Chat has been implemented (Also works with whispers, wired messages and in Commands that display chat)
  • img
  • New Event Alert format, making it easier for users to go to the Events Staff Host and overall looks more appealing
  • bce70ff3aa1f403bbbb05e22fcd67bcd.png
  • Stats on site, such as your credits etc will update every 10 minutes you are online or will update instantly if you disconnect and reconnect to the client
  • New Gamble Command Added (Includes 3 Second Cooldown to stop you spamming)
  • img
  • New Jackpot Command (Just shows the current jackpot from people using the slot machines)
  • img
  • New Pay Command (More or less just to give credits easier whether it be for an Event or personal use etc)
  • img
  • New Hot rooms Command (Honestly a bit useless but if you just want to be nosey without opening the navigator this is for you)
  • img
  • New Welcome Command (Lets you welcome a new user and includes a 15 Second Cooldown so you can't spam chat)
  • 637114ca21f64e15bfeba47c3879419b.png
  • Sex Command was added a while back but the Cooldown has been re-done to actually count down as the one in the new commands do
  • img
I would like to give a huge shout out to @Damien for being a babe and helping me with stuff :)

I hope you all enjoy the updates!

Muff

Aug 5, 2015
A decent Update has gone live earlier today which includes

• Catalogue Updates
  • Added HC 2016
  • Added Missing Easter 2016 Furni
  • Added new Iced and Pura Furni
  • Added Gold Ice Furni
  • Fixed Superheroes posters
  • Extended onto the Exchange Section
  • img
  • General Updates
  • Updated to a New Revision
  • img
  • Colourful Chat has been implemented (Also works with whispers, wired messages and in Commands that display chat)
  • img
  • New Event Alert format, making it easier for users to go to the Events Staff Host and overall looks more appealing
  • bce70ff3aa1f403bbbb05e22fcd67bcd.png
  • Stats on site, such as your credits etc will update every 10 minutes you are online or will update instantly if you disconnect and reconnect to the client
  • New Gamble Command Added (Includes 3 Second Cooldown to stop you spamming)
  • img
  • New Jackpot Command (Just shows the current jackpot from people using the slot machines)
  • img
  • New Pay Command (More or less just to give credits easier whether it be for an Event or personal use etc)
  • img
  • New Hot rooms Command (Honestly a bit useless but if you just want to be nosey without opening the navigator this is for you)
  • img
  • New Welcome Command (Lets you welcome a new user and includes a 15 Second Cooldown so you can't spam chat)
  • 637114ca21f64e15bfeba47c3879419b.png
  • Sex Command was added a while back but the Cooldown has been re-done to actually count down as the one in the new commands do
  • img
I would like to give a huge shout out to @Damien for being a babe and helping me with stuff :)

I hope you all enjoy the updates!
Love it goodjob,at least someone is putting in effort :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread