Flash ★ HabSlick.COM ★ RevCMS ★ PlusEMU ★ Hiring ★ Join Today! ★

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
logo.png

About Us
HabSlick is an R63B based Habbo Retro running on PlusEMU Edit by Sledmore. Currently, we do not have any Custom Commands or such on the client itself so in that sense the client is no more special than any other retro currently running on this Emulator Edit but one thing that I can say is Unique because most retros running on RevCMS nowadays all have the same skin more or less but we have an entirely different skin with. The Skin is not coded specifically for our hotel due to it was released a few months back but I like to think that it has since been improved with features since it has been edited to an extent with some ideas I have gathered from other hotels many months ago when I first started editing it to stand out more to most other hotels which hopefully users will enjoy and embrace. At HabSlick you will receive 1,500 Credits and 2,500 Duckets every 30 minutes and when you register you will start off with 50,000 Credits and 25,000 Duckets. There are many ways to gain Credits and Duckets and you can do so by taking part in our events that are hosted daily in the hotel or one of the weekly events that we host when if you are to come within the Top 3, you will receive a prize and this is one of the ways you can earn in the hotel.

Why should you join us?
  • Friendly and Fun Community
  • Daily Events and around 15-20+ Users at peak times!
  • Minimal Lag
  • Friendly and helpful Team of Staff
  • Updated Frequently with Latest Clothing and Furniture!
  • Clean CMS
  • So what are you waiting for? Why not Join Today!

1y8W2Hm.png

nDrQSfC.png

2X6VMi9.png

pCvceNv.png

T8iaoHV.png

Dv874Oq.png

oMLVawQ.png

ciHj2Pr.png

vbIXMGN.png

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I don't know why my comment was deleted when it was proper feedback, probably because you can't take criticism, especially if it's negative.

@Lindseey is a terrible owner in terms of knowledge and ability. She previously owned HabEasy and did terrible. She's changed developers so many times I've lost count. Andy is a moron, he's got no managerial skills whatsoever and each hotel he's managed to get staff on is honestly terrible, not to mention he just hires the same circle of friends that he always does. Your hotel has been dead for over a month, no daily events. No lag because nobody plays it. Friendly and helpful staff team is a debatable statement considering I got banned after playing trivia and logging out. Your catalogue still has 'Fuse' on it. Your logo is terrible, the outline looks horrendous.

Although I do like the CMS.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I didn't delete your comment, this is the first one I have seen but thank you for the CMS feedback, I was working on editing it for a little while before I finished it and decided to use it on HabSlick

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I didn't delete your comment, this is the first one I have seen but thank you for the CMS feedback, I was working on editing it for a little while before I finished it and decided to use it on HabSlick
Yeah I meant a Devbest moderator, and you're welcome. You did a great job, it's a shame it's used on such a shit hotel. I think the backgrounds for the staff avatars is pretty creative. Goodluck.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
I agree with @Xylo however your CMS is nice. Good luck.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I don't deny I took the idea from your hotel, I thought it would fit the theme well, hense why I stated I haven't coded some parts fully myself, just implemented ideas from other hotels I thought would fit the theme well and make it stand out more

0AK

Apr 14, 2015
I don't deny I took the idea from your hotel, I thought it would fit the theme well, hense why I stated I haven't coded some parts fully myself, just implemented ideas from other hotels I thought would fit the theme well and make it stand out more
I appreciate your honesty, I guess its nothing new as after all this is how the community is these day. Overall I do like the theme as it does work well with it so nice work.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I'm sorry for ripping it in the first place, but not once have I stated it as my own coding as with the majority of my edits due to them being derived from ideas I've seen on other hotels but Thanks for your feedback anyhow :)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
You haven't coded jack shit for yourself? Lol.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I mainly coded in aesthetic options such as enabling/disabling guestbook comments, user homes, not showing a home if a user is banned, editable notices via housekeeping that show on the site and whatnot, It is 99% a Edit, I've just added a few small things here and there

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Well thats your opinion, you don't have to like it and constructive criticism is something I don't mind getting so any recommendations on how to make the hotel more appealing?

Enlighten

Oct 1, 2013
I've been friends with a lot of these players in this community for a while and I highly recommend you come on and try it out.
In-game name: Papi

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Thanks dude :)

Few little updates to go over
Managed to kind of get a hang of how the emulator works and managed to add a few little fun commands in such as
  • :dropkick x
  • :stunner x
  • :rko x
  • :slap x
  • :fireball x
  • :watergun x
  • :givekiss x
  • :hug x
  • :headshot x
  • :shoot x
  • :punch x
  • :spin
  • :midgetspin
  • :jump (broken atm)
  • :midgetjump
These don't really do much but they're fun to use so I hope if you play that you enjoy using them :)

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
Seems a decent hotel, some of your clothing is broken though - which is the same as most hotels as you're all using the same emu with the same customs (kinda gets boring seeing the same features on every hotel with barely any edits). Good luck though.

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Seems a decent hotel, some of your clothing is broken though - which is the same as most hotels as you're all using the same emu with the same customs (kinda gets boring seeing the same features on every hotel with barely any edits). Good luck though.
The same customs? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread