Status
Not open for further replies.

Meap

Don't need glasses if you C#
Nov 7, 2010
Dis is some cool shit
Aga thanks man :)

Few more little updates
  1. Advanced Word Filter added (sorry advertisers ;-; Thanks to @Damien once again for being a absolute babe)
  2. Index/Register updated to match the site theme (Literally) tell me if you like this
img
img

Last edited:

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I don't know why my comment was deleted when it was proper feedback, probably because you can't take criticism, especially if it's negative.

@Lindseey is a terrible owner in terms of knowledge and ability. She previously owned HabEasy and did terrible. She's changed developers so many times I've lost count. Andy is a moron, he's got no managerial skills whatsoever and each hotel he's managed to get staff on is honestly terrible, not to mention he just hires the same circle of friends that he always does. Your hotel has been dead for over a month, no daily events. No lag because nobody plays it. Friendly and helpful staff team is a debatable statement considering I got banned after playing trivia and logging out. Your catalogue still has 'Fuse' on it. Your logo is terrible, the outline looks horrendous.

Although I do like the CMS.
Haterz gonna hate amirite
You haven't coded jack shit for yourself? Lol.
He has :)

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Messed around with IIS settings a bit and for me personally the site seems to run a bit faster so hopefully it does for some of you guys also
Added a box into the top right of the client showing the online count and amount of rooms loaded for aesthetics which auto update every 5 or so seconds with also currently one link below that saying "Buy VIP" which I added a little popup box into the client if a user who hasn't bought VIP clicks that for a faster vip purchase if they don't want to click off of the client
Also added a few security patches stated on this forum and rival forum, luckily we had no issues with users abusing them
If anyone has any suggestions feel free to PM me or leave your suggestion on the thread :)

Rain

c
Mar 13, 2015
I personally think this is a good hotel. Who cares what he ripped.. You guys would rip from him if he had something you wanted. Make 'peace' not war hehe

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
I personally think this is a good hotel. Who cares what he ripped.. You guys would rip from him if he had something you wanted. Make 'peace' not war hehe
I see what you did there but Thanks Josh that means a lot :)

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Seems this hotel keeps coming along further and further. Keep up the good work.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Only downside is the user count keeps decreasing slowly

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
Only downside is the user count keeps decreasing slowly
Don't give up. Just start spending more time in-game than working on the cms/client. It seems you're at a suitable state to where you can relax for a bit until something substantial needs doing.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Don't give up. Just start spending more time in-game than working on the cms/client. It seems you're at a suitable state to where you can relax for a bit until something substantial needs doing.
I do but most of the time people are afk and I spend a lot of time advertising but it seems to do no good

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
I do but most of the time people are afk and I spend a lot of time advertising but it seems to do no good
Have you considered mapping up new events? Creating a new interesting in-game feature, even if it's not something you've coded but created with furniture to help entertain users? I've noticed that the automatic wired events that users can participate in even when a staff isn't 100% hosting, but they can still hotel alert for exposure, tend to get alot of action.

Do you have an adequate amount of event staff to help keep the users engaged? That's always something important. Dedicated staff. You don't even need to give them many permissions. Maybe the :eha and a few other minor commands and access to an LTD catalogue to limit what they're able to purchase to give as prizes. That way you can hire people that are active and you don't necessarily trust/know and have them entertain users for you and at the same time not take a risk of exposing your hotel to a malicious staff member.

Meap

Nov 7, 2010
Can a mod close this thread please? The hotel has now unfortunately closed its doors.
@Brad possibly I know you check these forums a lot

Brad

Jun 5, 2012
Thread has been closed, if you wish to have this re-opened please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread