Flash ★ Firefly Hotel ★ stable ★ latest UI ★ Heavily edited CMS

Would you recommend Firefly to a friend?

• Yes

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Hell no!

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
online.php

About:
Firefly is an brand new hotel!, Created by Will and Wreckless!, Our main aim to give members of the retro community the best experience possible!. Firefly is ran by professional staff with years worth of experience behind their belts!,
Our website is currently run on a very heavily edited version of wCMS.
Features:
45k Starting Credits
34k Starting Duckets!
Rares section in catalogue!
Heavily edited unique rendition of wcms
Completely customizable bots
Diamond Catalogue (diamonds can be brought via the store on the website)
We are currently developing user profiles which will be very customizable!
Latest Clothing
99.9% Uptime
Features coming soon!
You will be able to change your badges from your profile page
A brand new register page with avatar creation!
SCREENSHOTS:
index/login:
UwxRCTE.png

REGISTER:
JZaXSxg.png

Me page:
x0lWOUI.png

News comments:
COMING SOON!

Staff page:
BlqxA9Q.png

its only a basic staff page at the moment because i am in the process of redoing the whole CMS
CLIENT:
3rfCtCX.png

CATALOGUE:

9Td6Q0M.png

GROUPS:
gnGPztl.png

Habbo camera!:
uzujIJv.png

Thankyou for taking the time to read my thread about Firefly! we hope you enjoy your stay :)

Last edited:

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
Might want to fix . Client disconnects once the UI pops up even after clearing my cache, using a different browser, waiting 15 mins. Should ask for a new banner because yours is really bad. Your choice of going red was a bad idea for the CMS, doesn't blend well and looks ugly. Good luck with your hotel.

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
Client should be fixed!, the red choice was due to the fact its christmas, we decided to make the website and the banner a little festive!

edit: I have now edited the login page and the whole cms to make it a little less "red" i will work on improving the banner now!

Last edited:

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Good job on the client :) :) I would just recommend choosing a different theme for your CMS because it looks pretty bland rn

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
Hotel is down at the moment due to the server having an unexpected error! we will be back!

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
not really a fan of the CMS that you've decided to go with, but other than that you have some nice features best of luck with this

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
not really a fan of the CMS that you've decided to go with, but other than that you have some nice features best of luck with this
Thankyou!

Have remade the login page and the index page!
screenies:
/me
x0lWOUI.png

/index
UwxRCTE.png

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
Have updated the logo to something a little more attractive:
UzemDUC.png

The me page has also been tweaked slighty:
pXg9LqU.png

Jaxes

Aug 30, 2015
Possibly try using a different font with your logo seems like you've stretched it out and not a fan of that me page

Lovely Owners aint they threatening users.. Wouldn't advise going here :)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Possibly try using a different font with your logo seems like you've stretched it out and not a fan of that me page

Lovely Owners aint they threatening users.. Wouldn't advise going here :)
I joined that hotel the owner gave me VPS deets ithin 10 mins he wanted me to add a fucking cata lol

Modo

blame it on my asd
May 27, 2013
CMS is inconsistent... Logo looks to big, fonts are a bit big, don't like the lower case characters on some page titles and the use of a .pw makes me feel like you dont plan to last long, my opinion though. Also tleling everyone you edited everything when I can't see many changes, especially in the client.

Floppybirds

Apr 14, 2014
This hotel is a complete piece of garbage. The owner has been legit DDoS'ing people lol? Upon them registering? Skid.
Which owner are we talking about? if your talking about me (Will) i cannot DDoS people for shit

JDMCPE

Dec 19, 2014
I love the index and register. The client in-game also looks pretty nice. Goodluck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread