[SKIN] Xephos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks. Any comments you would like to make on the new update?

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
Do you also design Habbo Like themes because tbh I think you could make a really good one and probs even surpass Hejula habbo theme if you did one :O :D

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Do you also design Habbo Like themes because tbh I think you could make a really good one and probs even surpass Hejula habbo theme if you did one :O :D
I do yes, but because they require ripping and no actual designing skill, I leave them to the people that lack the lesser intelligence to even open photoshop. This isn't me saying Hejula doesn't know how to design, I am just stating I don't do it for that reason.

Looks great. These minor adjustments really helped.
Your welcome.

GeekyLulz

Mar 7, 2012
I do yes, but because they require ripping and no actual designing skill, I leave them to the people that lack the lesser intelligence to even open photoshop. This isn't me saying Hejula doesn't know how to design, I am just stating I don't do it for that reason.
Ownage.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Xephos would you mine making me a Habbo theme for Revcms with housekeeping ?
I currently only have time for this theme at the moment and updating it as I currently have a lot of projects on at the moment, but what's wrong with Hejula's? If I was to make one, it would be very similar anyway.

MubarikHZH

Join The Revolution
Mar 11, 2012
I currently only have time for this theme at the moment and updating it as I currently have a lot of projects on at the moment, but what's wrong with Hejula's? If I was to make one, it would be very similar anyway.
Some bits and bobs missing from Hejula's
Like Housekeeping and I would like to have more features because it's pretty basic and I do not know squat about PHP to make my theme as I want it to be.

Theres already some released. Why put him to the stress to make one?

Also I was asking him if he could I wasn't forcing him also I haven't seen the release for the Habbo Skin with Housekeeping yet.

Micki

Sep 2, 2011
Some bits and bobs missing from Hejula's
Like Housekeeping and I would like to have more features because it's pretty basic and I do not know squat about PHP to make my theme as I want it to be.

Also I was asking him if he could I wasn't forcing him also I haven't seen the release for the Habbo Skin with Housekeeping yet.
Allow going off topic and nice release as usual ;)

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Guys, I am re-uploading the Skin, their seems to have been some errors with the zip.

Markshall

Русский Стандарт
Contributor
Dec 18, 2010
If you designed/coded this, I've got to be honest - it's really nice.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
If you designed/coded this, I've got to be honest - it's really nice.
Thanks.

Also, issue wasn't a biggie. It's compatible only with 1.9.9.9 (the most secure, latest released rev).

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Their isn't a 1.9.9.8, and their is a separate thread/section for help on revcms, as this is only a skin release.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread