Aug 6, 2011
i just tried to download it ad it came up

Oops! Google Chrome could not find evolimited.com

Suggestions:

• Search on Google:​
    so yeah it realy works :L​

savage

Aug 6, 2011
it would look alot better if it wasent so cramed in n stuff love the layout tho it looks nice but yeah i dont realey like it sorry.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks for the comments guys. Will be uploading another mirror soon for you all, also some big fixes and extra features will be coming up soon in the 0.2 release.

Jake7282

Believe you can and you're halfway there.
Jan 2, 2012
Sexy, but I hated the colors so I edited to my own:)

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Your welcome guys, will be releasing a better edit shortly. Version 0.2! This will consist of css bugfixes and the content area being redesigned.

Noman

lol
Jul 17, 2011
i've reuploaded the Xephos skin for the people who can't download it, reuploaded for ya.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
I have finally finished version 0.2 of my theme for RevCMS. Below you can find new screenshots (main thread has also been updated too with links) and also a new download link.

UPDATES:
When creating this theme, I kind of rushed it to get it finished as I had a lot of people waiting, but now finally 0.2 is here and ready for action!
I have decided to split the content up on pages that are needed, for example the /me page, it has now the news on the right side in a container and on the left, the actual content. Same applies to the staff page and the news/latest headlines page. This allows a smoother feel, everything looks relaxed and this also means that their is no more of those disgusting red headers. I have also decided to move the navigation from the top to the white bar and aligned it correctly, and now featured on the red bar is a message which you can edit easily via the php file, although it does use the {hotelName} command for the default message so you don't need to worry about changing this. I still am yet to add an add-on into the config file and connect it to their for the message, but that may come in future updates, so for now, please do it manually.

-The boxes too are also aligned to fit the 900px container.
-You will not see any plane red headers any more, only the actual image header.
-Nothing has been changed on the register or login page, as that isn't needed and is fine as it is.

Main screenshots of the update:

Download Link:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread