[SKIN] Xephos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
Unique skin. Only few uses it, and for my eyes it's too colorful but still it's a good work! :up:

What makes it down too is that the navigator bases on images not on texts, which makes it bit hard to add new pages as you'll need to do pixel art.

Adidas

Retro Developer
May 6, 2012
I am honestly in love with this theme ;)! I'm probably going to be using it on my hotel. Probably do some edits to it! :up:

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Unique skin. Only few uses it, and for my eyes it's too colorful but still it's a good work! :up:

What makes it down too is that the navigator bases on images not on texts, which makes it bit hard to add new pages as you'll need to do pixel art.
I am honestly in love with this theme ;)! I'm probably going to be using it on my hotel. Probably do some edits to it! :up:
Love it! Great release. I'm going to get this up after I get my VPS setup.
Thanks guys!
When I get round to it - I will be releasing an updated version where it runs on a php script to fetch the headers as well as navigation, so it can easily be modified!

Latinus

"Not everything that shines is Gold"
Jan 2, 2012
Great release, 9/10 :']
You should add some fun things like Badge Shop etc..
But not so important, anyways...
Great Job!

Clyde

Jan 2, 2013
Update the link please!! :DD..Great CMS this would help others.....:up:GoodJob....Oh Btw can you update the link for the download hehehehhehe i need it :))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread