[SKIN] Xephos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
logo.gif
I have finally finished version 0.2 of my theme for RevCMS. Below you can find new screenshots (main thread has also been updated too with links) and also a new download link.

UPDATES:
When creating this theme, I kind of rushed it to get it finished as I had a lot of people waiting, but now finally 0.2 is here and ready for action!
I have decided to split the content up on pages that are needed, for example the /me page, it has now the news on the right side in a container and on the left, the actual content. Same applies to the staff page and the news/latest headlines page. This allows a smoother feel, everything looks relaxed and this also means that their is no more of those disgusting red headers. I have also decided to move the navigation from the top to the white bar and aligned it correctly, and now featured on the red bar is a message which you can edit easily via the php file, although it does use the {hotelName} command for the default message so you don't need to worry about changing this. I still am yet to add an add-on into the config file and connect it to their for the message, but that may come in future updates, so for now, please do it manually.

-The boxes too are also aligned to fit the 900px container.
-You will not see any plane red headers any more, only the actual image header.
-Nothing has been changed on the register or login page, as that isn't needed and is fine as it is.

Main screenshots of the update:

Download Link:

This is the official thread for the Xephos Theme. I have basically created a simple and elegant design rather than just the default themes given with RevCMS.​
The current version is: 0.2 beta
Don't expect it to be the greatest thing in the world, (yet!) as I will still be adding some great and unique features too it, and in future versions I shall be releasing edited versions, to make it look that more elegant.
I am currently in need of a hotel to post a live link for this CMS too, so if you think your hotel is worthy of being listed in this thread for using this theme, then PM me and I will check your hotel out!
Moving on, here is the current download link followed by previous versions if their are any. All updates will be posted on this thread also! Feel free to comment and give suggestions! Please also take into note that all releases are secure, so your hotel will be at no risk of being hacked.
Download Link:
- (v0.1)
- (v0.2)

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks, will be updating it every so often, as a constant project for me to keep continuing. When I reach version 1.0, I will complete my final updates for the theme for the last time and then start a completely new design.

geneocide

Ģǝҭ ЯҘҚҬ ┌∩┐(◣◢)┌∩┐
Mar 15, 2011
8/10, It's great to me, but the color choice throws me off.

presto5

Jul 26, 2011
I personally don't like it but I still give it a 8/10

Why I rated 8/10
It is different which is good
It was not release unfinished
You clearly stated you will improve as needed
More themes for revcms users to pick from

Suggestions
I think the content should match the header size in width

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
Thanks for the suggestions, and for the next update I plan to scrap those current header sizes to make them smaller, so their is two content boxes side by side each other rather than being in one big box.

Ayumi

Joshua Pike.
Sep 13, 2010
You begged to use my images too.

But thanks for the kind comment, if it is kind?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread