RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
you think ur funy? no1 liked ur post

and yea it should be Habbo style im not saying that its bad but its not for habbo

ik some will tel me then dont use it etc..i will not.
Why does <x> amount of likes make a post funny or not? Also, why stick with what everyone else does with the whole Habbo styled homepage? It's better to create some nice custom things that users will actually appreciate. I don't know anyone (users, not developers) who appreciates the work that goes into a CMS that has a plain old Habbo style.

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011
As said I was working on a secret! I will now reveal this secret and I hope you will like it. Here is some screenshots
fusefront.png
fusesignup.png

If you didn't already guess it... Yep that is a skin for the new RevCMS 3.0! This is currently only the frontpage and sign up-popup but will be made to a whole skin to use.

Features? I will come back later with the list of features - also I would like some ideas if you do have some. Remember that you can also create your own widgets for a skin, so ideas that would be REALLY helpful as default is appreciated :)
Thats. Fucking. Sexy.

TheLuke

Call me Luke
Nov 13, 2011
Amazing! I love it.
That must be the most sexiest Habbo CMS I have ever seen. The web design is absolutely amazing, and like somebody has already said, no everything has to look like Habbo, it doesn't hurt to have a bit of difference.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Looks really good, and actually does remind you of Habbo, and will remind others as Habbo slowly change over ;-P. - G'job.

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
As said I was working on a secret! I will now reveal this secret and I hope you will like it. Here is some screenshots
fusefront.png
fusesignup.png

If you didn't already guess it... Yep that is a skin for the new RevCMS 3.0! This is currently only the frontpage and sign up-popup but will be made to a whole skin to use.

Features? I will come back later with the list of features - also I would like some ideas if you do have some. Remember that you can also create your own widgets for a skin, so ideas that would be REALLY helpful as default is appreciated :)
YES!!!!! ughhh -cums :oops:

ot: this is beautiful :rolleyes:

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Who the fuck cums over a image of a CMS...
Wtf dude... Don't take it serious lol... He is only joking on how good the CMS is.

A year of development, but totally worth it. Can't wait untill Kryptos returns and gets everything ready for release! Just wondring Heaplink, how is it going with your template?

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Not as of yet. I have been busy with learning more about security (CSRF, XSS, etc.) Kryptos should be home sooner or later.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Just had a look at the installer image, why not make it kind've like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread