RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Yaya! I hope to see Rev 4.0 or 5.0 getting developed by the end of april 3:
I'm not sure if Rev 3.0 is your last so... Yeh 3:
4.0/5.0? He's only in 3.0... the development of 3.0 took over a year and still isn't 100% finished. Do you even know where you are talking about?

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
4.0/5.0? He's only in 3.0... the development of 3.0 took over a year and still isn't 100% finished. Do you even know where you are talking about?
It seemes like it is nearly done facepalm.jpg.
Hes done so much and it looks decent to release.

Trinix

Feb 1, 2013
It seemes like it is nearly done facepalm.jpg.
Hes done so much and it looks decent to release.

I doubt he'll finish 3.0 and begin a completely new development... Do you have any common sense. He'll most likely fix 3.0 and improve bugs ...

Baevus

the names ethan
Nov 4, 2012
I doubt he'll finish 3.0 and begin a completely new development... Do you have any common sense. He'll most likely fix 3.0 and improve bugs ...
Thats why he releases example:

ect.

I guess it was a derpy question ^.^

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Thats why he releases example:

ect.

I guess it was a derpy question ^.^
And he now is at 3.0.1 or whatever. Ofcourse he's not going to start 4.0 at the end of april, so yes, it was a very stupid derpy question.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
This 'new' Framework doesn't mean a new RevCMS, it's still RevCMS 3.

UPDATE

Not really regarding the CMS itself, but what I did today was

• Write .htaccess and web.config
  • Wrote new configuration for each application ( Multiple sites, 1 code base! )
  • New configuration allows multiple database connections
  • Rewrote main class ( Rev.php )
  • Edited index.php to adjust to changes
Was pretty hard coming up with a good idea on doing multiple database connections per application and multiple applications in a clean way, but I finally cracked it!
Expect more updates tomorrow!

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011

UPDATE

Was pretty hard coming up with a good idea on doing multiple database connections per application and multiple applications in a clean way, but I finally cracked it!

Glad to see more activity, you're doing a good job! Can't wait to see more updates and hopefully some images soon but I wish you the best of luck. (Even though you do not need it)

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012

UPDATE

Really looking forward to using Rev 3 to create my Illumina UI, can't wait. Good Job lad, nice to see more updates.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Worked a little bit on the Framework today, I finished the application.ini file and I now I have to work out how I'll write to the file.

The language system now works with JSON files ( Pretty fast ) and the whole thing is looking pretty clean.

I'll be very busy the next few days but I'll keep you guys updated.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I'm back. I have a lot of ideas in my mind right now for projects so it's going to be a bit hard focusing on the CMS but I'll do my best. 
Alright so I've been planning some stuff you'll like.

I also worked on the Framework. I was having an issue with using multiple databases/drivers in the same site, thankfully I came up with a solution ( Pretty smart, I must say ). I may be going to the beach this weekend so I don't know when I'll update again, but as always I'll let you know.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
As there hasn't been any news or updates around RevCMS 3.0 lately, I am going to close this thread to prevent people from asking.

For Kryptos, if you wish to have this thread re-opened again because you have updates, news or an announcement, please say so. 
As there hasn't been any news or updates around RevCMS 3.0 lately, I am going to close this thread to prevent people from asking.

For Kryptos, if you wish to have this thread re-opened again because you have updates, news or an announcement, please say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread