RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I want to announce that has joined the team and we are working together on fixing up some shit and getting ready for release. Welcome him to the team!

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
I want to announce that has joined the team and we are working together on fixing up some shit and getting ready for release. Welcome him to the team!
Shit just got serious lol. Anyway I haven't checked here for a bit is the done just needs a bit of cleaning n tweaken?

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
With joining the team, I bet the development will boost alot. Goodluck! :)

Clit

Posting Freak
Feb 25, 2012
With joining the team, I bet the development will boost alot. Goodluck! :)
he said getting ready for the release :rolleyes:

~Sent from my LG bobba Model using Tapatalk 2~

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
he said getting ready for the release :rolleyes:

~Sent from my LG bobba Model using Tapatalk 2~
Cleaning up and tweaking the code is still under development :p Readying for release isn't though. :p

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Hope this is a brilliant release like previous RevCMS's. Can't wait to use this with RevEMU :D

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Hello,

I have been working on Rev and I am cooking up a surprise for you guys.

On other kinda related news, TeamRev (we) have released a couple of quality things that you should totally check out.

RevPacketLogger -
RevDB -

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
So, I have been partially working on RevCMS while I enjoy my vacations. We are way ahead the release date, and we are planning what's next after the release. #TeamRev has big things planned, we are truly going to revolutionize this scene.

Note: joined the team, drop him a visitor message!

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
No idea, think I lost my host. I'll get a new demo up and running soon, don't worry.
Last night did some amazing work on a secret project I'm working on w/ - I cannot wait until it is ready so I can tell you :)

Haha, nice man - can't wait to see it :)

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
No idea, think I lost my host. I'll get a new demo up and running soon, don't worry.
Last night did some amazing work on a secret project I'm working on w/ - I cannot wait until it is ready so I can tell you :)

Aka codename Project Toat.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Are you gonna add support to Bfly? Habbo Latino?

As mentioned on the main post from Kryptos, it will support most of the current emulators. However, if not, Phoenix and Bfly (/Habbo Latino) are both based on Uber, so just change some of the table names, and it will work to.

Kristopher

Photographer
Dec 25, 2010
  • You give Rev developers motivation to continue with their amazing work.
  • You will choose what to use the money for, just post in this thread with your email address ( to confirm you actually donated ) and what you want me to use the money for.
  • You will receive the CMS before anyone else, for testing purposes. * Only donators will be able to test the CMS before release with their hotels *
  • You will receive my full support with anything related to RevCMS 3.0 and later, in and after testing stages.
  • You will receive Zak's full support with anything related to RevEmu.
  • You will be able to ask Zak for 1 custom feature coded for yourself.
  • You will get a copy of RevEmu one week before the official release.

Do donators still get to test before anyone esle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread