RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
So what, because you're admin, staff, or whatever, it gives you the right to tell me to get the fuck out? I was just stating my opinion.
And if you want my reasons, here they are;

I don't like the login image
The register page isn't good, it doesn't have a password re-checker (so they have to enter in their password 2 times)
I don't like the news/articles display on the me page
It doesn't have campaigns
Article page title is Habbo's page not found title
Staff page doesn't seem to work?

Dude, he MADE whole RevCMS (w/ help from Heaplink). If you don't respect the work he puts in this for us, he's fucking right and has the right to say to you that you need to fuck off. He doesn't have to adjust everything to your taste, as HE is the maker. Also, the HABBO THEME isn't FINISHED. He even clearly stated most of the things are gonna be implented soon. So, here, I say it to: GTFO.

If you would like i can translate it in dutch.
Already done, look in the translation thread.

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Dude, he MADE whole RevCMS (w/ help from Heaplink). If you don't respect the work he puts in this for us, he's fucking right and has the right to say to you that you need to fuck off. He doesn't have to adjust everything to your taste, as HE is the maker. Also, the HABBO THEME isn't FINISHED. He even clearly stated most of the things are gonna be implented soon. So, here, I say it to: GTFO.

Already done, look in the translation thread.

^ I was going to post something like that, lol.

Ontopic; What is left besides the habbo theme?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
So what, because you're admin, staff, or whatever, it gives you the right to tell me to get the fuck out? I was just stating my opinion.
And if you want my reasons, here they are;

I don't like the login image - What a lame reason
The register page isn't good, it doesn't have a password re-checker - That's for people who make spelling mistakes
I don't like the news/articles display on the me page - It's Habbo's and I'm sticking to it, it's the future y0.
It doesn't have campaigns - Fuck campaigns, I'll probably add them but they're not all that great.
Article page title is Habbo's page not found title - WOW, SHIT THAT'S SRS ISSUE I FORGOT TO CHANGE SUM TEXT!
Staff page doesn't seem to work? - Obviously because I didn't code it, I said this already??!?!?!

Answered, and yes you can fuck off.

^ I was going to post something like that, lol.

Ontopic; What is left besides the habbo theme?

I have to add some HTML to the configuration page, fix the shizzle on the Habbo page and add stuff to it and do some page to add news on Housekeeping ( ). Not really much.

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
Answered, and yes you can fuck off.

I have to add some HTML to the configuration page, fix the shizzle on the Habbo page and add stuff to it and do some page to add news on Housekeeping ( ). Not really much.

How about you add a custom theme to it too if possible. I love RevCMS, RevCMS FTW.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
I will make it myself, what would be the colors of your choice? I personally like Red and Black. How about you Kryptos?
Red and black is't habboish though? I know it will be your theme but I just though i'll say.

On - topic. Kryptos Hope this is finished by the end of July and same goes to revemu!

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
Wow.

Half the things Feedback criticised about the Habbo theme are the same on Habbo...

I really have no idea how you can criticise Kryptos' (and Heaplink etc.) work. He's worked his ass off for past few months on this!
It's a free CMS, I could understand you wanting it to be to your expectations if you were paying for it, but your not and your not the only user.

And finally, how the fuck can you be 'disappointed' in this? Take a look at the progress of UberCMS 2, there's something to be disappointed with.

Once again Kryptos, Bravo to you and heaplink and all your hard work. You HAVE created something revolutionary.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Wow.

Half the things Feedback criticised about the Habbo theme are the same on Habbo...

I really have no idea how you can criticise Kryptos' (and Heaplink etc.) work. He's worked his ass off for past few months on this!
It's a free CMS, I could understand you wanting it to be to your expectations if you were paying for it, but your not and your not the only user.

And finally, how the fuck can you be 'disappointed' in this? Take a look at the progress of UberCMS 2, there's something to be disappointed with.

Once again Kryptos, Bravo to you and heaplink and all your hard work. You HAVE created something revolutionary.

Thanks a lot for the support Rob :)

So, at the moment I will be working on some alternative caching systems you can pick on from Housekeeping to store the user's sessions besides PHP's default.

Which will include:
  • Native - PHP's own
  • APC
  • Memcached
  • File-based
  • MySQL(I)
Also, I will be working on making the other SQL drivers compatible with my current way of using MySQLi - so you can use PDO_MySQL or even MySQL if you like using dumb shit!!
I will be trying to get APC and Memcached set up on so don't get crazy if you see a fatal error or two :)
That's for the technical part.
Later on I will be doing the staff page and push to the site for you guys to test out the epicness and maybe get ready to do another theme, who knows? :)
BTW, the installer is 100% done :)

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Nice can we expect release before August? Also I wish you the best of luck with 3.0 and any future projects

Hypomethic

Jul 18, 2012
I'd love the release still in the month of July. It would be better!

My custom revcms theme will be done in the month of August.
Kryptos, Keep working hard! I would love to see a screenshot of your progress or a progress report when you see my post.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I'd love the release still in the month of July. It would be better!

My custom revcms theme will be done in the month of August.
Kryptos, Keep working hard! I would love to see a screenshot of your progress or a progress report when you see my post.

We are already waiting almost one year (this thread is created in september 2011), and it is worth the waiting. Kryptos is writhing "habbo history" here with RevCMS. I, and I think I am not the only one, prefer quality then that everything will be rushed. This is a great project he creates in his spare time as hobby. Let him decide.

However, with that being said, you are going like a speedtrain Kryptos, with the development of RevCMS 3.0. Like I said - you are writing some "habbo history" in private server development here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread