RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
We are already waiting almost one year (this thread is created in september 2011), and it is worth the waiting. Kryptos is writhing "habbo history" here with RevCMS. I, and I think I am not the only one, prefer quality then that everything will be rushed. This is a great project he creates in his spare time as hobby. Let him decide.

However, with that being said, you are going like a speedtrain Kryptos, with the development of RevCMS 3.0. Like I said - you are writing some "habbo history" in private server development here.

Thanks a lot, and I are very excited, and we really wanna take our time to make sure everything is perfect for release and there isn't ONE help thread made :)

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
We are already waiting almost one year (this thread is created in september 2011), and it is worth the waiting. Kryptos is writhing "habbo history" here with RevCMS. I, and I think I am not the only one, prefer quality then that everything will be rushed. This is a great project he creates in his spare time as hobby. Let him decide.

However, with that being said, you are going like a speedtrain Kryptos, with the development of RevCMS 3.0. Like I said - you are writing some "habbo history" in private server development here.
Making Habbo history? Dude, it's a freakin' CMS... The things to make history would be a complete R63 emulator with all features, not a CMS.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Anyways, I just finished doing the maintenance and staff login through maintenance.

Also - has a surprise for you guys, keep an eye :)

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
*Giggles*
giggle.gif

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright guys, so I have to tell you something... I will be completely gone until 20-ish August.
But this does NOT mean that the development will be dead.

will be working on his surprise and a lot of other things for you guys. ( Also he should unveil his surprise by Thursday )

I am sorry I have to leave at such a non-practical time, and I really appreciate the support you have given me... Which is why I will give you all the magic date.

I love you all, and I trust 's work will blow your minds.
Estimated Release Date: Sep 15, 2012
1-year anniversary of this development thread

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright guys, so I have to tell you something... I will be completely gone until 20-ish August.

will be working on his surprise and a lot of other things for you guys. ( Also he should unveil his surprise by Thursday )

I am sorry I have to leave at such a non-practical time, and I really appreciate the support you have given me... Which is why I will give you all the magic date.

It's vacation, this is your hobby, so go have some fun. After seeing the HK, I think everyone agrees Heaplink is doing a great job and can't wait for his big suprise. Can't wait for the release date (and Heap's suprise)!

*Giggles*
giggle.gif
Y U NO TELL, U SO MEAN

Twisting

HFFM
Sep 4, 2011

When do people who donated receive it for testing purposes?

• You give Rev developers motivation to continue with their amazing work.
  • You will choose what to use the money for, just post in this thread with your email address ( to confirm you actually donated ) and what you want me to use the money for.
  • You will receive the CMS before anyone else, for testing purposes. * Only donators will be able to test the CMS before release with their hotels *
  • You will receive my full support with anything related to RevCMS 3.0 and later, in and after testing stages.
  • You will receive Zak's full support with anything related to RevEmu.
  • You will be able to ask Zak for 1 custom feature coded for yourself.
  • You will get a copy of RevEmu one week before the official release.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
As said I was working on a secret! I will now reveal this secret and I hope you will like it. Here is some screenshots
fusefront.png
fusesignup.png

If you didn't already guess it... Yep that is a skin for the new RevCMS 3.0! This is currently only the frontpage and sign up-popup but will be made to a whole skin to use.

Features? I will come back later with the list of features - also I would like some ideas if you do have some. Remember that you can also create your own widgets for a skin, so ideas that would be REALLY helpful as default is appreciated :)

Gajeel

Oct 4, 2011
:eek: Nice one. First to reply with your surprise. It's really just awesome & sleek! Keep up the good work. More drooling for RevCMS 3.0.

AlexFallen

Developer
Jul 19, 2011
As said I was working on a secret! I will now reveal this secret and I hope you will like it. Here is some screenshots
fusefront.png
fusesignup.png

If you didn't already guess it... Yep that is a skin for the new RevCMS 3.0! This is currently only the frontpage and sign up-popup but will be made to a whole skin to use.

Features? I will come back later with the list of features - also I would like some ideas if you do have some. Remember that you can also create your own widgets for a skin, so ideas that would be REALLY helpful as default is appreciated :)
Amazing! I love it.

Beer

Fuck you!
Jan 7, 2012
fusefront.png
fusesignup.png

amg. That's fucking sexy! Keep up the good work :)!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread