RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
, why not just make a cron job that gives everyone HK access? That way you don't have to rank everyone.

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Don't know if it's firefox doing this, but i'm getting a few CSS errors.

Since I mostly made the input fields CSS for WebKit (Chrome & Safari) there is some problems on Gecko (Firefox) and especially Presto (IE) I will however fix this later so it will look as good as it does in Chrome & Safari :)

Quackster

a devbest user says what
Aug 22, 2010
Hello. I'm sorry if this question has been answered but what is a Model–View–Controller?

Have you built this upon your own framework? (which is my understanding?)

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Hello. I'm sorry if this question has been answered but what is a Model–View–Controller?

Model–View–Controller (MVC) is a framework that you work around in most languages (PHP, C++, Objective-C, C# etc.) you can do an easy Google search on this. Yes the RevCMS MVC is set up by Kryptos - not sure if entirely, but most of it.

The way RevCMS MVC is not traditional, but there are many ways MVC can be used :)

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
Since I mostly made the input fields CSS for WebKit (Chrome & Safari) there is some problems on Gecko (Firefox) and especially Presto (IE) I will however fix this later so it will look as good as it does in Chrome & Safari :)
fair enough :)

So everyone experiencing issues on Firefox, download google chrome or Safari.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010

Model-View-Controller is in simple words a way in which you can build your application ( Not just PHP, but I believe in all Object-Oriented languages and even C ), it is a software architecture to my understanding
If you wanna read more about it, check out

To answer your second question, yes - this is built on an MVC Framework I created. 
The way RevCMS MVC is not traditional, but there are many ways MVC can be used :)

It's a meta-pattern/architecture!1! Rev kinda reminds me to CodeIgniter, just better because duh I made it.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
If you're sexy and you know it, rank me up!
If you're sexy and you know it, my username is MyKi!
If you're sexy and you know it, and you really ought to show it!
If you're sexy and you know it, rank me up!

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
They're not bugs...

In my opinion I wouldn't think it's really good-looking if it stays like that.
Also, when I click in moderation things like Kick tool etc. it redirects me to te homepage.

And I was wondering, will "log-in as user" still be implented?

bulletproof

Jan 26, 2012
In my opinion I wouldn't think it's really good-looking if it stays like that.
Also, when I click in moderation things like Kick tool etc. it redirects me to te homepage.

And I was wondering, will "log-in as user" still be implented?
Maybe their not finished yet? ;P

Joopie

Sep 13, 2011
Not a big issue, but, maby change the position of that message that you're registed...

It's quite small on a big screen xD

untitled.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread