RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
I think I removed that part, now it's a lot different. It makes use of Widgets so it's a lot more clean and flexible. It's basically HTML code on top of HTML code. Developers will be thrilled when they check this out ;)

Haha yea kinda, I just messages so he could design a sexy installer for you guys ;) and feel free to do view-source: and checkout how fast the site loads by the footer ( bottom of the page )

Still 5 queries on the staff page, is that meant to happen? Can't remember from the last time.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Still 5 queries on the staff page, is that meant to happen? Can't remember from the last time.

Yea, remember I tried to do it with 2? I couldn't do it from what I remember. I'll see if a friend can help and I'll see if I can do it ;)

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
I am really loving this Kryptos. Beats the last builds by a longshot. Hopefully this will send all the uber fags on a bannana boat here to devbest to grab this awesome cms ^^. Goodluck. on the finish.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Logout don't work, stats are... broken?

Looks good, would love to checkout housekeeping.

User: TheJoshy if you feel like ranking me, lol.

Well done, looks fab.

-Jordan-

Feb 19, 2011
I am really loving this Kryptos. Beats the last builds by a longshot. Hopefully this will send all the uber fags on a bannana boat here to devbest to grab this awesome cms ^^. Goodluck. on the finish.
Wow so everyone who does not use Rev is a fag? Grow up...

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011
Thanks and haha, I'll see if Heap can do something like that or I'll just grab a Growl-style notification (jQuery plugin) I have(purchased).

There is already a growlUI in the blockUI plugin :)

The idea I had for the message boxes coming down is only for OK/Cancel stuff (much like remove a user, unban/ban stuff like that) and the growlUI is really easy and was for things like updating forms and add some stuff

Also I am working on a new "updater" button which will replace the current "Update" buttons. The idea with this button is that when you click it, it will rotate (yay CSS3) and once data is sent via. AJAX it will return either success or error/warning (maybe with a tooltip to show the error?) and go back to the "update" button again.

So it would be really simple for Kryptos to add for each desired input field (text, select, etc.) using this kind of syntax:
Code:
$('#username').updater();
$('#password').updater({success: function() {
growlUI.block("Updated password"); // The growlUI :-)
}});

now... the only problem is that I don't know a whole lot of jQuery plugin writing, but I got this kind of to work - just stumbled upon another problem though :/ (where the object is Window and not the input field)

So, this is what it looks like
revupdater.png

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Wow so everyone who does not use Rev is a fag? Grow up...

Damn straight.

There is already a growlUI in the blockUI plugin :)

The idea I had for the message boxes coming down is only for OK/Cancel stuff (much like remove a user, unban/ban stuff like that) and the growlUI is really easy and was for things like updating forms and add some stuff

Also I am working on a new "updater" button which will replace the current "Update" buttons. The idea with this button is that when you click it, it will rotate (yay CSS3) and once data is sent via. AJAX it will return either success or error/warning (maybe with a tooltip to show the error?) and go back to the "update" button again.

So it would be really simple for Kryptos to add for each desired input field (text, select, etc.) using this kind of syntax:
Code:
$('#username').updater();
$('#password').updater({success: function() {
growlUI.block("Updated password"); // The growlUI :-)
}});

now... the only problem is that I don't know a whole lot of jQuery plugin writing, but I got this kind of to work - just stumbled upon another problem though :/ (where the object is Window and not the input field)

So, this is what it looks like
revupdater.png

I can't thank you enough dude, your work is amazing :)

Reactions: Don

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
My screen is not large enough to show the news at the side without zooming out.

I'll probably use a theme other than icecron because not everyone has nice big screens.

Yea just noticed, on 11 inch screens probably won't show :/

Anyways, this is the minimalistic skin ;P

Logout don't work, stats are... broken?

Looks good, would love to checkout housekeeping.

User: TheJoshy if you feel like ranking me, lol.

Well done, looks fab.

I'll rank you 5, and Logout works now, it wasn't linking right. Stats are not broken? Probably the image is though, since the default figure is '-' 
UPDATEZ

I just finished commenting every method from the main files and classes and M's, V's and C's and I must see it looks a lot easier for the eye and much less bloated.

Heap has been working a lot on the Dashboard and I will start implementing some stuff he has done plus the GrowlUI I have ( The current one looks pretty ugly )

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Wooo nice updates!

Got the Owl plugin working!

Screen%20Shot%202012-07-13%20at%2012.35.47%20AM.png
Lickin' good! Just noticed you got some MUS commands in there ^.^
Can you rank me so im not in too much suspense? :D
(registered as CookieMonsta)

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Oh, my god... Please, make sure this is released, perfect, as I was going to quit retros, but, this, is fucking sexy!

Well, just a few queries; Will bans work properly, as the old RevCMS releases didn't, I would get banned and I'd still be able to access the website..

And, look, I can't think right now, it's just amazing! But, will things like the Habbo theme have its own webbuild / images, etc.. or will it be ripping from Habbo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread