RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
The HK Sucks balls, it's so shit!!!

Nah, I'm only messing with you! It's amazing, it's by far the most worked on management system on any Habbo retro I've seen! Besides some CSS errors in FireFox, and some pages redirecting to the Me page, it's amazing! All the features allow hotel staff to keep the hotel in high moderation, and it's great! I actually can't wait to see what other skins there are for the CMS, and you should keep upgrading the housekeeping so it has a lot of features, so it allows staff to literally moderate the game in the HK, and hotel owners edit the hotel in the HK, in means by achievements, tags, and what not?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Rank meh.

Username: Stoner
Make me staff plz :)
Username: Legion
Rank me please!
User: Indestructible
Rank Zeno please!
Rank Beer please.
kthax.

Rank'd.

Nah, I'm only messing with you! It's amazing, it's by far the most worked on management system on any Habbo retro I've seen! Besides some CSS errors in FireFox, and some pages redirecting to the Me page, it's amazing! All the features allow hotel staff to keep the hotel in high moderation, and it's great! I actually can't wait to see what other skins there are for the CMS, and you should keep upgrading the housekeeping so it has a lot of features, so it allows staff to literally moderate the game in the HK, and hotel owners edit the hotel in the HK, in means by achievements, tags, and what not?

haha, thanks :) and I'll do my best.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
What needs to be completed so far? Also, I have a pretty good suggestion, I don't know if it's been asked before, but it will change the way users use the CMS....

In the users settings page (if any) there should be a option they can choose witch theme, from the ones installed in the CMS, they would like to use for their visit...

^ This is something that would be great to have, but it is up to you if you would like to add it to rev.

----------------------------------------------

Also, do you mind posting just a screenshot of the other layouts you've done? I'd love to see what they look like. (y)

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
What needs to be completed so far? Also, I have a pretty good suggestion, I don't know if it's been asked before, but it will change the way users use the CMS....

In the users settings page (if any) there should be a option they can choose witch theme, from the ones installed in the CMS, they would like to use for their visit...

^ This is something that would be great to have, but it is up to you if you would like to add it to rev.

----------------------------------------------

Also, do you mind posting just a screenshot of the other layouts you've done? I'd love to see what they look like. (y)

It's a nice idea, but personally I'd prefer it if all the users see the same thing. That way I'm sure that they can read the news etc etc.

Plus, I've noticed there's no news tool in hk kryptos, are you going to add one with a sexy rich text editor ;) ???

Zeus

Jun 30, 2012
Want to have a look at the sexy housekeeping, mind if you rank me?

Username:Zeus

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
It's a nice idea, but personally I'd prefer it if all the users see the same thing. That way I'm sure that they can read the news etc etc.

Plus, I've noticed there's no news tool in hk kryptos, are you going to add one with a sexy rich text editor ;) ???

Yup :p, waiting for to make a page - he'll do it when he has time.

Username: Craig
Want to have a look at the sexy housekeeping, mind if you rank me?

Username:Zeus
Looks great!

Psst, rank up JeeCee, ¡por favor!

Rank'd

Heaplink

Developer & Designer
Nov 9, 2011

As I said earlier it's only optimized for Chrome and Safari (WebKit) which means Firefox and other browsers are not optimized for, I will fix that sooner :) And I agree with you that the HK is getting more attention than other HK's out there

Hejulaa

Apr 23, 2012
As I said earlier it's only optimized for Chrome and Safari (WebKit) which means Firefox and other browsers are not optimized for, I will fix that sooner :) And I agree with you that the HK is getting more attention than other HK's out there
I think at least support for IE10 would be nice, because with Windows 8 coming out later this year it will be very popular as the Metro interface and it works very well with that. It's also quite fast (meets Chrome in my tests).

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
So, we've been a bit quiet for the day...

Tomorrow after is over his hangover, he'll design the installer and fix RevUpdate ( New sleek submit buttons, it's a surprise - you'll see ) and if he has the time, the news page ( the page on the Dashboard to post the news ).

On the other hand, I am cooking up a big surprise for all of you which I will unveil in the next few days. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

It is important to note, since I don't think many of you know..

is on TeamRev working alongside me. Just wanted to inform you, since I don't think you guys don't know how much he does for the CMS ;P

Ept

Many men wish death upon me.
Jun 16, 2011
So, we've been a bit quiet for the day...

Tomorrow after is over his hangover, he'll design the installer and fix RevUpdate ( New sleek submit buttons, it's a surprise - you'll see ) and if he has the time, the news page ( the page on the Dashboard to post the news ).

On the other hand, I am cooking up a big surprise for all of you which I will unveil in the next few days. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

It is important to note, since I don't think many of you know..

is on TeamRev working alongside me. Just wanted to inform you, since I don't think you guys don't know how much he does for the CMS ;P
You've made quite some progress the past few days, eh? ;) Anyway, this is looking awesome.. keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread