RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
login y u no credits to Themefrost? Recently there are good updates coming 'round . Keep the good job and beat that sexy asses.

Anyway... I'm so happy that finally this is being more complex than how PhoenixPHP Housekeeping used to be, with alot security of course.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Alright... I was just reading make some comments, and will this still be added:

I implemented a cron script to automatically backup your database every X month(s)/day(s)/hour(s).

?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Alright... I was just reading make some comments, and will this still be added?

Yes, that's already done and it is done.

----------------------------------------

UPDATEZ

I got sent the butterfly database and saw that I'd create a mess when trying to incorporate it ( keeping support for multiple databases is not easy ) so I came up with a solution, that might just take me all day since I have to replace every query. Let's hope it works and just so you know, I'll be quite :)

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Yes, that's already done and it is done.

----------------------------------------

UPDATEZ

I got sent the butterfly database and saw that I'd create a mess when trying to incorporate it ( keeping support for multiple databases is not easy ) so I came up with a solution, that might just take me all day since I have to replace every query. Let's hope it works and just so you know, I'll be quite :)

Woo sounds good :D, take your time, it can only become even better than it currently is.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Maybe this will be difficult to make, but maybe you can add the option that you can edit excisting models and remove models from the database?

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
I know you don't like people asking for an ETA, but will this be releaseable within the next couple of months? :D

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Maybe this will be difficult to make, but maybe you can add the option that you can edit excisting models and remove models from the database?

On Phoenix it only had where you can edit the name of the room model, the room entrance and so on and so forth, but not the visual room model itself.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
On Phoenix it only had where you can edit the name of the room model, the room entrance and so on and so forth, but not the visual room model itself.

Yes... I know... but when did I refer to PhoenixPHP? I just shared the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread