RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
woo! Now everything done in the Dashboard is logged. You will be able to check these logs on a file, like so.

Screen%20Shot%202012-07-10%20at%206.15.07%20PM.png

Pretty neat, huh?

Zak

Posting Freak
Mar 12, 2011
Great logging system.

Whats the output of the logs? A page in the dashboard?

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Sounds and looks good, very good example of the logs too. lmfao

Zeddicus

The Glorious PC Gaming Master Race
Mar 23, 2012
Soon enough ;)

---------------------

Since the only problem was updating the SSO with Butterfly, I just had to do a query specifically for it on the Emulator/Database files which works alright.

Now I must keep working on the Dashboard with making news and campaigns and then doing an installer and BOOM, release.

Keeping you at your word, as always ;)

If I get the newest Rev, my hotel will have more InternetExplorerFags

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Soon enough ;)

---------------------

Since the only problem was updating the SSO with Butterfly, I just had to do a query specifically for it on the Emulator/Database files which works alright.

Now I must keep working on the Dashboard with making news and campaigns and then doing an installer and BOOM, release.
So there is like 4 things left?

Menkz

Jul 9, 2010
prjrev site loads super fast.. I'm taking that you're fixing the current bugs and coding an installer? xD

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
In the main post it says that the template system is not that different. Will we be able to use old skins then?

Sulake

never le nkemise
Jun 10, 2012
In the main post it says that the template system is not that different. Will we be able to use old skins then?
I think somewhere he might of said that you have to edit the themes for the upgrade not sure though.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
GUESS WHO'S RANK 6?!?!

The housekeeping is amazing, and fast too, I wish you could lower the message once done, or maybe turn off the alert and make a little message box appear, annoying seeing it come up lol. The Mus trigger options are amazing too!

Good job ! - Also the stats, are they actually done, or preset information or something?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010

I think I removed that part, now it's a lot different. It makes use of Widgets so it's a lot more clean and flexible. It's basically HTML code on top of HTML code. Developers will be thrilled when they check this out ;)

prjrev site loads super fast.. I'm taking that you're fixing the current bugs and coding an installer? xD

Haha yea kinda, I just messages so he could design a sexy installer for you guys ;) and feel free to do view-source: and checkout how fast the site loads by the footer ( bottom of the page )

GUESS WHO'S RANK 6?!?!

The housekeeping is amazing, and fast too, I wish you could lower the message once done, or maybe turn off the alert and make a little message box appear, annoying seeing it come up lol. The Mus trigger options are amazing too!

Good job ! - Also the stats, are they actually done, or preset information or something?

Thanks and haha, I'll see if Heap can do something like that or I'll just grab a Growl-style notification (jQuery plugin) I have(purchased).

I looked at the stats today, they're hard coded but I know there's a specific way to 'make them dynamic' I'll look into it since it's pretty neat :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread