RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It will most-likely have it's own web-build. (If Kryptos completes that skin). I'd happily get it sorted for you if it isn't done? ;D.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Own web-build would be good, less bandwidth for Habbo and more power on caching.. as Habbo loads slow for me, I expect the images too would be.

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
In the housekeeping I'd love a gift sender, ie: you choose the furniture you want to give to someone and it gets wrapped and put in the target user(s) inventory. This is ideal as it's a pain gifting a user furniture from the staff cata, for example, when it's all in bulk. Also, I like the way Habbo send out mass gifts to all their users, the query would probably take a while but I think it'd be worth it.

But yeah, it's your housekeeping so whatever you think :D

Edit: A live chat log (I think there was a plugin for phoenixPHP housekeeping for it...) would be great too... :D

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
In the housekeeping I'd love a gift sender, ie: you choose the furniture you want to give to someone and it gets wrapped and put in the target user(s) inventory. This is ideal as it's a pain gifting a user furniture from the staff cata, for example, when it's all in bulk. Also, I like the way Habbo send out mass gifts to all their users, the query would probably take a while but I think it'd be worth it.

But yeah, it's your housekeeping so whatever you think :D
That'll be much hassle in my opinion. For:
  1. You can simply make the item duplicated on staff catalogue and make the amount 1 instead of being bulked.
  2. More unnecessary queries would run by gifting using housekeeping.
  3. Users who have checked their inventory already before the gift being sent will have to reload in order to receive the item.
However, it's unique if you'll compare it from other housekeepings.

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
That'll be much hassle in my opinion. For:
  1. You can simply make the item duplicated on staff catalogue and make the amount 1 instead of being bulked.
  2. More unnecessary queries would run by gifting using housekeeping.
  3. Users who have checked their inventory already before the gift being sent will have to reload in order to receive the item.
However, it's unique if you'll compare it from other housekeepings.

In my opinion though it would be a lot easier for sending gifts to multiple recipients such as in mass events or quests, and also sending hotel wide gifts for events such as say, christmas, or the hotel's birthday.

That was supposed to be the focus of my idea, the mass gift bit, sorry it didn't come across that way.

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
Any more news on RevCMS 3.0 Kryptos?

Thanks!

Anyways, been ripping ( thank ) and working on it. I have been figuring out their JS and know how they are doing EVERYTHING. Yes, including the Avatar changer -- nonetheless something is happening on the server-side I cannot figure out. I'll keep you guys updated!

^ There bro. Probably coding right now so don't bother the PHP God.

Stretchers

Feb 18, 2012
Ok thank's, i saw that already i was wondering if there is anymore updates im absolutely fascinated with his work, and how much he knows and how he has the ability to change things if they don't work well or don't work at all.

But yes i wont bother him im just wondering if there is any more progress.

Nailezned

May 24, 2012
Ok thank's, i saw that already i was wondering if there is anymore updates im absolutely fascinated with his work, and how much he knows and how he has the ability to change things if they don't work well or don't work at all.

But yes i wont bother him im just wondering if there is any more progress.

I agree. Everyone's fascinated. Everyone's waiting for updates... I guess no one can blame you :)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Now I will make it so administrators can enter the client using another account.

My idea is to do a special client only accessible to certain ranks.

So, from the page above you will hit a button, you will be redirected to a special client - PHP will check your rank, if you pass then you will have to enter your details on a pop-up box which will then be checked with AJAX if they match, if they do then you will enter the client as the other user WITHOUT changing your original session - so you will still be able to play with your original user while you play with the user.

Don't know if you understood, but sounds nice, heh?

The idea of a re-authentication sounds good, but maybe you can do it in another way. For things only certain people may do, maybe you can let Hotel Owners set a security key for such things as that. So if you want to continue, you need the key. However I think security is important with such things.

I also really like the progress of RevCMS 3.0. You are going really fast Kryptos. Nice to see.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Thanks!

Anyways, been ripping ( thank ) and working on it. I have been figuring out their JS and know how they are doing EVERYTHING. Yes, including the Avatar changer -- nonetheless something is happening on the server-side I cannot figure out. I'll keep you guys updated!
So is this skin going to include the stuff that everyone kills revcms for?
Groups, Homes..

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Any more news on RevCMS 3.0 Kryptos?
^ There bro. Probably coding right now so don't bother the PHP God.

Yup... but I'm done now except for gender changing and some bugs here and there.. ( there are no girls on the internet, anyways ) which I will do tomorrow.

BIG thanks to for a tons of help and work and for answering a couple of questions I had on how it worked and <3_<3.

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-25%20at%201.50.11%20AM.png
The idea of a re-authentication sounds good, but maybe you can do it in another way. For things only certain people may do, maybe you can let Hotel Owners set a security key for such things as that. So if you want to continue, you need the key. However I think security is important with such things.

I also really like the progress of RevCMS 3.0. You are going really fast Kryptos. Nice to see.

I like that idea, will use a security key!
Also, thanks.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Well, I really can't wait for the release of RevCMS 3, as I'll be using it on my hotel :D But, I'm not a big fan of following updates through comments, so maybe could you possible have updates on the thread, and a POSSIBLE release date, because I don't know if I should be fixing up my UberCMS, or wait for this to be released.. Good luck though!

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
That is just so sexy . Would sexily fit once RevEMU is released. :)

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is just a little question for Kryptos, will there be forum's/groups/homes as Phoenix 3.8 finally contains full supported groups. Ofcourse it will be awesome if we have a habbo forum with the groups.

Jian

Resident Weeb
Contributor
Sep 2, 2011
You guys are asking too much. Give him Kryptos a break and let him finish what he planned. Requesting it will only hamper the progress of the CMS. Those requests that he didn't add in will probably be plugins/add-ons (Not sure).

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
You guys are asking too much. Give him Kryptos a break and let him finish what he planned. Requesting it will only hamper the progress of the CMS. Those requests that he didn't add in will probably be plugins/add-ons (Not sure).

Suggestions/ideas are never wrong as Kryptos doesn't has to put them into RevCMS. If he wants to, he does. If he doesn't want to, he says no. Easy enough. Everybody like's the progress of RevCMS, and only want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread