RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Suggestions/ideas are never wrong as Kryptos doesn't has to put them into RevCMS. If he wants to, he does. If he doesn't want to, he says no. Easy enough. Everybody like's the progress of RevCMS, and only want to help.

I always take all your suggestions into consideration, but it's true it can sometimes be a little overwhelming. :p

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Shit almost forgot. Couldn't have done it without - love u bby <3_<3

90s > Present
Jun 18, 2012
You guys are asking too much. Give him Kryptos a break and let him finish what he planned. Requesting it will only hamper the progress of the CMS. Those requests that he didn't add in will probably be plugins/add-ons (Not sure).

-facepalms-

wiqqa look @ this:

So obviously he can "request" what the hell he wants. Kryptos might like the "idea" and actually add it.
Don't get mad because hes giving ideas. "Ideas" make the 3.0 great. Without "ideas" more than likely this project would be nothing.

Mitchul

Sledmoresux
Feb 18, 2012
A few Housekeeping ideas..
  1. Build custom rooms via housekeeping...
  2. Create, edit and delete bots.
  3. Create, edit and delete bot texts
  4. A forum-type page for staff so they can share ideas/suggestions between themselves.
  5. "Theme" settings... Kind've what Jian has for Ribbon.
  6. Ability to add, edit and remove voucher codes

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Decided to continue to work on the Dashboard... Done 'Give badge'

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-26%20at%208.31.18%20PM.png

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Also, I'd just thought I'd mention, if this hasn't already, there's a list of MUS commands, witch will be great to add into the Housekeeping to automatically update things;
Code:
unloadroom [id]
updategroup [id]
updatepixels [id]
updatepoints [id]
giveitem [userid itemid pageid gift-message]
updatevip [id]
updateusersgroups [id]
shutdown
update_filter
updatecredits [id]
reloadbans
update_bots
signout [id]
exe [SQL]
alert [id message]
ha [message]
hal [url message]
updatelook [id]
updatemotto [id]
sa [message]
roomalert [id message]

^_^ Phoenix emu

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Also, I'd just thought I'd mention, if this hasn't already, there's a list of MUS commands, witch will be great to add into the Housekeeping to automatically update things;
Code:
unloadroom [id]
updategroup [id]
updatepixels [id]
updatepoints [id]
giveitem [userid itemid pageid gift-message]
updatevip [id]
updateusersgroups [id]
shutdown
update_filter
updatecredits [id]
reloadbans
update_bots
signout [id]
exe [SQL]
alert [id message]
ha [message]
hal [url message]
updatelook [id]
updatemotto [id]
sa [message]
roomalert [id message]

^_^ Phoenix emu

Awesome! Thanks a LOT for this! +9001

RobDobson

Aug 21, 2011
Dunno if you already realise this Kryptos, but it'd be cool if you integrated the 'reloadbans' MUS command into the HK banning system :)

Twix

Mar 31, 2012
Meaning..? It deletes them or..?
No. When you ban someone from an external source (adding a ban to the bans table) It doesn't take effect to the server immediately. It requires you to reload the bans. Using that MUS command will do that for you (allowing for immediate external banning from site & server).

Twix

Mar 31, 2012
NBo, just simply reloading. But you could also reload the damn freakin' page and you'll have the same result
That's not true. Not reloading the bans will allow the user to re-connect to the client (unless there's a ban-check on the client also).

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I think I will just make a page with a form, enter anything - doesn't matter what it is and just let the emulator decide if it's allowed or not. No major complication.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Well if Kryptos doesn't want to add the MUS commands, then we can always add them ourselves.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Well if Kryptos doesn't want to add the MUS commands, then we can always add them ourselves.

You won't have to add them, you will enter them dynamically via a form: Header & Data

Also, made a socket class last night. Should take me no time to do the page now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread