RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Work for tonight, still need to do tons more but I think this is good for a night.

Awesome and original design. I love it.

Qodex

Feb 9, 2012
Work for tonight, still need to do tons more but I think this is good for a night.

Nice one.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Banning - done!

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-23%20at%2010.00.15%20AM.png

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
This is just a little question, will the function PhoenixPHP had to external log-in on users will be implented? After PhoenixPHP, nobody else did it, but if he can do it, Kryptos can sure do it?

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
Better if RevCMS 3.0's housekeeping would have functions like PhoenixPHP.
  1. You can adjust the permissions for housekeeping access on different ranks using the database, and the housekeeping link would appear on the specified rank permitted without having to adjust classes.
  2. You can access a user's account by having the 'Login with user' when you are editing their profile. This is how PhoenixPHP powerful in checking inventory items, they'll have some parameters like &user=Kryptos&seckey=1a2b3c4d or &user=Kryptos&key=************, I forgot the exact params but it's something like that.
  3. You can change the permissions through housekeeping.
  4. You can post, delete and edit news through housekeeping. Much better if you can make the news have permission, for e.g. News A can be edited by only rank +5, and News B by only rank +7.
  5. You can produce vouchers, delete and edit vouchers through the vouchers section. Support for shells would be better.
  6. You can edit settings through housekeeping instead of the config.php, complex & better for newbies.
The PhoenixPHP times although exploitable, were better. So hoping these on RevCMS 3.0, which is fast and secure.

BIOS

ಠ‿ಠ
Apr 25, 2012
Can i download this please if it has been finished or when it is finished ?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
This is just a little question, will the function PhoenixPHP had to external log-in on users will be implented? After PhoenixPHP, nobody else did it, but if he can do it, Kryptos can sure do it?
  1. You can adjust the permissions for housekeeping access on different ranks using the database, and the housekeeping link would appear on the specified rank permitted without having to adjust classes.
  2. You can access a user's account by having the 'Login with user' when you are editing their profile. This is how PhoenixPHP powerful in checking inventory items, they'll have some parameters like &user=Kryptos&seckey=1a2b3c4d or &user=Kryptos&key=************, I forgot the exact params but it's something like that.
  3. You can change the permissions through housekeeping.
  4. You can post, delete and edit news through housekeeping. Much better if you can make the news have permission, for e.g. News A can be edited by only rank +5, and News B by only rank +7.
  5. You can produce vouchers, delete and edit vouchers through the vouchers section. Support for shells would be better.
  6. You can edit settings through housekeeping instead of the config.php, complex & better for newbies.
The PhoenixPHP times although exploitable, were better. So hoping these on RevCMS 3.0, which is fast and secure.

I had no idea PoenixPHP had that, but those are awesome ideas! Will code that.

Wait I heard you had finished this already you where just waiting to release it all

Not finished yet.

Can i download this please if it has been finished or when it is finished ?

Not finished yet.

DevBest Bot

Jun 10, 2012
  1. You can access a user's account by having the 'Login with user' when you are editing their profile. This is how PhoenixPHP powerful in checking inventory items, they'll have some parameters like &user=Kryptos&seckey=1a2b3c4d or &user=Kryptos&key=************, I forgot the exact params but it's something like that..
You could do this anyway, all you need to do is make a script to change your session to their username/ID.

Also looks good ;D.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
got the right word. The session key, it's on the database too. However much easier if it's on the housekeeping itself + beat the complex housekeeping of PhoenixPHP. :p

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
got the right word. The session key, it's on the database too. However much easier if it's on the housekeeping itself + beat the complex housekeeping of PhoenixPHP. :p

Yes you can do this on the housekeeping, I've done it myself, I think Kryptos has it, I gave him Obbos Housekeeping edit.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Working on the user editing page. Getting the info of the user is done, did it with AJAX + getting the info with JSON.

gbXcIT2C0jLz.png

Now onto updating the data, which I think I know how I will do it.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
You're progessing really fast.

Good luck with this, looks great! :up:

Thanks!

Ok so I changed the style a bit and this is how you will update user info.

OHt5PldVAjLz.png

Now I will make it so administrators can enter the client using another account.

My idea is to do a special client only accessible to certain ranks.

So, from the page above you will hit a button, you will be redirected to a special client - PHP will check your rank, if you pass then you will have to enter your details on a pop-up box which will then be checked with AJAX if they match, if they do then you will enter the client as the other user WITHOUT changing your original session - so you will still be able to play with your original user while you play with the user.

Don't know if you understood, but sounds nice, heh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread