RevCMS 3.0 [PHP, MVC, Multi-Support]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarLock

ThisHabbo Media Journalist
Apr 21, 2012
I do understand. You can your original account and the target user without having to change your original session ID. However the idea of re-authentication is a bit pain.. if you want to quickly jump over the user's account.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
I do understand. You can your original account and the target user without having to change your original session ID. However the idea of re-authentication is a bit pain.. if you want to quickly jump over the user's account.

Really, it's for ( maybe unnecessary ) security. Although if enough people tell me to not do authentication then I won't do it.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
Thanks!

Ok so I changed the style a bit and this is how you will update user info.

OHt5PldVAjLz.png

Now I will make it so administrators can enter the client using another account.

My idea is to do a special client only accessible to certain ranks.

So, from the page above you will hit a button, you will be redirected to a special client - PHP will check your rank, if you pass then you will have to enter your details on a pop-up box which will then be checked with AJAX if they match, if they do then you will enter the client as the other user WITHOUT changing your original session - so you will still be able to play with your original user while you play with the user.

Don't know if you understood, but sounds nice, heh?

Sounds good, keep it up.

Yeah, let's make it less secure..

Also, could you add some MUS triggers? (Phoenix has just added shit tons of triggers, such as giving a user VIP, points updating groups etc).

Really, it's for ( maybe unnecessary ) security. Although if enough people tell me to not do authentication then I won't do it.

At-least add an option to enable the extra security or not?

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Working on the user editing page. Getting the info of the user is done, did it with AJAX + getting the info with JSON.

gbXcIT2C0jLz.png

Now onto updating the data, which I think I know how I will do it.
That notice is useless also annoying, we can see that the information was grabbed successfully as it popped up, why does that box have to come up and tell us?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
That notice is useless also annoying, we can see that the information was grabbed successfully as it popped up, why does that box have to come up and tell us?

In case an error happens, it'll show it. So to make it easy, it'll just show when you submit the form. Mr. Negative...

Sounds good, keep it up.
Also, could you add some MUS triggers? (Phoenix has just added shit tons of triggers, such as giving a user VIP, points updating groups etc).
At-least add an option to enable the extra security or not?

Yea sure, pass me a list on MSN and I'll work on that.
Don't really want the user configuring so much -- will probably end up doing re-authentication.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Did 'Quick Ban' on the User edit as a request from

gX8N3tBiHjLz.png

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Your figure codes make no sense to habbotards, perhaps you could code a habbo generator that pops up when you click it allowing you to edit the character?

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Your figure codes make no sense to habbotards, perhaps you could code a habbo generator that pops up when you click it allowing you to edit the character?

For the initial release most likely it won't happen, but I could imagine doing something similar later on.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
The development of RevCMS 3 is going great.. I've been waiting for a great development, although I never liked your other RevCMS releases, so I'm hoping this will be a better release, and it looks great so far. But, I was wondering... Have you got the layouts done for the actual site, like habbo theme, etc..? But, good luck!

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
The development of RevCMS 3 is going great.. I've been waiting for a great development, although I never liked your other RevCMS releases, so I'm hoping this will be a better release, and it looks great so far. But, I was wondering... Have you got the layouts done for the actual site, like habbo theme, etc..? But, good luck!

Go back some pages and you'll see.

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
Wow, looking through... it looks very good, keep it up.

Just wondering, sorry if it has already been mentioned, if the ASE or whatever you're calling it, has all the navigation in PHP?

I had to do that myself when I revamped ASE, it's not hard but the noobs will be confused when adding pages.

Keep up good work, can't wait.

Edit:

Also, instead of having the dismiss button with the popup box, just make the jQuery close it automatically after x amount of time (whatever works best).

Looks good.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
Wow, looking through... it looks very good, keep it up.

Just wondering, sorry if it has already been mentioned, if the ASE or whatever you're calling it, has all the navigation in PHP?

I had to do that myself when I revamped ASE, it's not hard but the noobs will be confused when adding pages.

Keep up good work, can't wait.

Edit:

Also, instead of having the dismiss button with the popup box, just make the jQuery close it automatically after x amount of time (whatever works best).

Looks good.

It'll be in an HTML, and to get it you will have to do:
Code:
{$widget->Global->Nav}

TheJoshy

PlusHost.org -> GOGOGO
Jul 4, 2010
It'll be in an HTML, and to get it you will have to do:
Code:
{$widget->Global->Nav}
Thanks for the quick reply. Looks very good and user friendly, really can't wait for this. Good luck with it all, and thanks for all the work being put in this. I'm glad that there is some one who is actually developing Habbo right now, development has really stopped and Phoenix has taken over and seeing as Aaron hasn't been doing as much work as he could be, the whole retro world has slowed, not only that - Sulake has scared off noobs.

Soon, Rev will be dominating the retro world. I wish all the luck to this project, it will turn out amazing.

Kryptos

prjRev.com
Jul 21, 2010
This is really nice! Good work. Getting even more excited.
Thanks!

Anyways, been ripping ( thank ) and working on it. I have been figuring out their JS and know how they are doing EVERYTHING. Yes, including the Avatar changer -- nonetheless something is happening on the server-side I cannot figure out. I'll keep you guys updated!

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
Thanks!

Anyways, been ripping ( thank ) and working on it. I have been figuring out their JS and know how they are doing EVERYTHING. Yes, including the Avatar changer -- nonetheless something is happening on the server-side I cannot figure out. I'll keep you guys updated!
Are you crazy. sulake can kill you for copyright.
anyway the theme seemes good. gl

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Are you crazy. sulake can kill you for copyright.
anyway the theme seemes good. gl
If is only developing a CMS and said "come at me sulake" when he is developing an emulator along with other people... why would they kill him for copyright? Whoever made Holo was never sued for doing the figure maker / changer? :p

ProLegitZ

Jacob is here bitch !
May 11, 2012
If is only developing a CMS and said "come at me sulake" when he is developing an emulator along with other people... why would they kill him for copyright? Whoever made Holo was never sued for doing the figure maker / changer? :p
True, True

FarLock

Apr 21, 2012
Also, they are more focused on securing their user's sake right now.. however no one knows if someone from Sulake is already watching each development thread over here, but still more power Revolution Team and hoping for the best. 10/10.

Feedback

Haboa Hotel
Jun 11, 2012
Well, its going great.. Also, will RevCMS be using its own webbuild or will it be hotlinking habbo's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread