[RELEASE] RageRP Emulator & CMS Data!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Release it, when you make a V3 later on for your hotel, if not. Just continue working on the V1.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
This Habbo community is messed, Everybody thinks they're a bad ass because they boot people it pisses me off.

Yeah your actually right. You can't even use xampp anymore, because their is always someone who is going to ddos.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I wouldn't, this community doesn't deserve it.
Thought of that too, It has alot of awesome features and alot of stuff fixed up.. Also, people would say "I coded all this" lmao.. Good choice, I shouldn't release it.

Too many pricks. Even if its closed source they'll find a way to tell everyone they made it LOL.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I have never done change-logs for this release as reality sucks.

afeef

Apr 28, 2013
How to create corp with SS Commands

Name : Secret Service

Give me tut or sql code

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Secret Service can be use with the cop commands. just make it in navicat and change it to a police type

HappyzLife

Sep 4, 2014
Please help me, I have everything set up as you do on the usual revcms, but when I go to 127.0.0.1 or localhost do not see anything, remained all white, please answer :(
PS: i use xampp 1.7.8

Last edited:

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Please help me, I have everything set up as you do on the usual revcms, but when I go to 127.0.0.1 or localhost do not see anything, remained all white, please answer :(
PS: i use xampp 1.7.8

Use IIS for one reason, xampp to be honest is not the best thing to use. IIS is more secure. And for the issue your having, it can sometimes be xampp.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Xampp is full of exploits, Your hotel can be hacked if you use it, so I prefer using IIS with a secure web-serverl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread