[RELEASE] RageRP Emulator & CMS Data!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Why doesn't the user count drop when someone disconnects in server_status but if you do :eek:nline it shows the real amount of users online? Any fix or update for this?

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Why doesn't the user count drop when someone disconnects in server_status but if you do :eek:nline it shows the real amount of users online? Any fix or update for this?
Lol, I don't see the point, I am wondering how I got this to work before and I'm failing, look in Golbal.cs under catalog/Handlers..

Spirit100

Jul 24, 2012
Well you know what people are like now if they see 20 online on the site then go onto the server lets say theres 15 on they would post something on here or facebook saying its being faked the user count etc. I'll look into thanks :)

Edit: It never worked...

Last edited:

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
cause ik the emu that ying (the cunt) edited off this couldent stay up for 5 minutes :/

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Well, I'm using his emulator edit and we have could stay up over an hour and alot of users on the emulator can hold;
LNkaObG.png

Chuckster

Oct 20, 2013
Well, I'm using his emulator edit and we have could stay up over an hour and alot of users on the emulator can hold;
LNkaObG.png
Hey, bro.. I need your catalog_items and catalog from your db. Because, I have tried to add USVA furni in my catalog_items but its coming up with an error and, the arrows are not loading. Thanks!
King Regards
Chuck

Mikey

mmm Hi
May 26, 2012
LNkaObG.png
wow thats weird we couldent hold more the 17 with no crash could it be that i was using port 381 and not 30000

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Ports doesn't really matter along the emulator doesn't crash depends on the connections, I'm using 30000 so yeah. We reached over 50+ online another day with no crash.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
For the users who wants USVA furniture added to the catalogue;

P.S. I'm not sure if I'm allowed to bump my own thread but idrc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread