[RELEASE] RageRP Emulator & CMS Data!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I totally agree with Merkt, when I use IIS, i never got no errors that would not allow the cms to work.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Sadly, I don't have the clean one anymore, if anyone would like to share it, please do or I'd have to get a mod to close it in one week.

Rhys2010

Sep 11, 2014
how would i go about using the db included in the zip? ..

im running into a problem when on the actual client.. the hotel view loads with a background of the room that should be your starting room.. if i click on the room it brings it to the front yet i cant see or move my character.. if i make my own room and go to join it the same thing occurs where the room is behind the hotel view and i have to click it to see it .. any ideas, would love to start using this it has all the features i would like to use on a retro.

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
I'll see if anyone who've downloaded this before have it.

BenHands

Oct 10, 2011
Just normal R63 swfs can be used for this release.

Plus, I might have an RealityRP database, that can be used with this release, and that should work. If not, I'll make my own database clean and post it on this form for anyone else that needs a database. :)

Rhys2010

Sep 11, 2014
Just normal R63 swfs can be used for this release.

Plus, I might have an RealityRP database, that can be used with this release, and that should work. If not, I'll make my own database clean and post it on this form for anyone else that needs a database. :)
please do mate would love a working database!!

TheRealMoonman

I eat babies
Sep 30, 2014
Hi having a bit of a problem with the client.

When i enter the client it loads then redirects to the me page......
I noticed when you press enter you can enter commands so im wondering if i could use that to make it work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread