[RELEASE] RageRP Emulator & CMS Data!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Anyone know how to fix this error?
Furni doesnt load, or characters.
EDIT: Downloaded a good swf. Now furniture loads.
2e37rja.png

Last edited:

xlowvleak

Jul 12, 2014
Hi,
I need help, when I open hotel it keeps reloading- and reloading. Emu shows (username) (ID) has logged in (ON). Do i need better swfs or habbo.swf or client.php config?

Thank you!

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
make sure you configured everything in client.php. swfs are all setup. habbo.swf is something you dont need to setup.

xlowvleak

Jul 12, 2014
Sorry but, still same problem, can you please give me example of properly set client.php or your habbo.swf. thanx

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Link to good SWF PACK?

I use the swfs from the last release of Rage released by Jerry, not Ying. They work perfectly fine, and im sure these works, but if they don't try the those swfs. You can find them in Habbo Releases "RageRP Emu & CMS by Rekt.

So, I'm forgot , what staff commands

;superhire <username> <corpid> <rankid> - Automaticly hires a user to a specific corp that you want.
:kill <username> - kills a specific user
:coins <username> <amount> But for some reason my coins command doesn't work - Gives coins to the selected user.
:fire <username> - Fire anyone from their job. NOTE: You do not need to be manager to fire them, unless you are not staff.
:ha <username> - Sends a hotel alert to everyone in-game.
:ba - Equips body armor, Cops can also do this for protection.

Thats all of them that I know in my mind, but if you have Microsoft Visual C and you debug your emulator with changes, you can be able to view the staff commands added in this location.

YOUR EMULATOR FOLDER/Game/Misc/Chat/ChatCommands.cs

If you open it wil Microsoft Visual C, press CTRL + H, and type in "gamemap," and somewhere either above or below, you should see Staff Commands, I think User Commands, VIP Commands, etc.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
has anyone got a backup of the wwwroot.rar file, Mega has issues downloading it,

Thanks

I do, do you want jerry's release or Ying's. I suggest ying's because he code the business page, and gangs were added for RageRP. Jerry's release hasn't release gangs, and that will be a big problem if you open.

AaronJ2014

Jul 13, 2014
I do, do you want jerry's release or Ying's. I suggest ying's because he code the business page, and gangs were added for RageRP. Jerry's release hasn't release gangs, and that will be a big problem if you open.
yings please, Send me a pm with the downloads :3

Jerry

not rly active lol
Jul 8, 2013
Thinking about releasing our old emulator I had used for RageRP as V2 had launched with a license system (closed source).

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Thinking about releasing our old emulator I had used for RageRP as V2 had launched with a license system (closed source).

You or ying release an hk. I can't get any other hk working atm. The one provided, link doesn't work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread