Flash Zubbo Hotel ★ R63A ★ 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaine Maher

Sep 3, 2011

Tap the logo or the website link to go to our site.
INTRODUCTION
Zubbo Hotel was an established hotel 2 years ago but for some reasons we had to shut down - but fear not, we're now back and even better! I founded the hotel, maintain the server and fund the financial side of our community. On the other hand, Jaydee assists me with whatever help I need on the technical side of Zubbo.

FEATURES
  • Hosted on a high-speed, reliable VPS (which means hotel is up 24/7)
  • Latest furnitures
  • Latest clothes
  • Custom furnitures
  • Badge shop
  • Wired
  • Controlled, stable economy
  • Rare values
  • Organized catalogue
  • Great community
  • Organized and stable community
  • Professional, friendly staff
The hotel is pretty basic right now but we encourage everyone to speak out their ideas and suggestions so that we may take them into consideration. We try to make your experience as personal as possible.

What makes Zubbo UNIQUE from other R63A hotels?
It is common sense that we have the identical features to other R63A hotels but what makes us unique is that we listen to our users. We believe that the core of a hotel like us is the users, so we try to consider their ideas as much as possible.

COMMUNITY & STAFF
As aforementioned, we were an established hotel 2 years ago but had to shut down for some reason. A reboot means starting from scratch, and we believe that everything big starts from small things - so is our community. Right now, we only have few users who play the hotel but we're looking forward to making the community bigger and we hope YOU will be one of our users.

ECONOMY
As a re-established hotel, we are making sure that our economy is stable. We don't give out rares when it's not needed, and in the next days we're going to utilize our third currency, which is Diamonds. You'll be able to buy rare items 90% OFF using Shells, but they won't be easy to get. Shells will only be given during community events.

SCREENSHOTS
mPYzeqT.png

nA2itMd.png

Z1junBv.png

MWHnCgV.png

OTHER QUESTIONS?
Feel free to leave a reply. We accept constructive criticisms. Your comments would help us in improving our hotel. :)

Last edited:

Examed

Я весь высший лидер из вас всех
Aug 7, 2014
Seems a bit nice your name reminds me of Zabbo, but Good Luck!

Sabo

Kaboom!
Jul 3, 2010
The CMS is very nice but you have way too much staff. Other than that though I am very impressed and I wish you luck.

Kaine Maher

Sep 3, 2011
We currently have 2 users online and i have also took your reply into consideration and dimmed down the staff team to only 1 moderator, 3 admins, 2 owners, and 1 trial moderator and also if you like the cms you will love it when its fully finished.

Sep 30, 2015
We currently have 2 users online and i have also took your reply into consideration and dimmed down the staff team to only 1 moderator, 3 admins, 2 owners, and 1 trial moderator and also if you like the cms you will love it when its fully finished.
How many users do you get a day? I don't think you need that many staff yet. maybe 1 owner and an admin or something.

Kaine Maher

Sep 3, 2011
We struggle to get users because habboon and fresh have a lot of them so the first few weeks haven't been so good :/

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I read that you had many staff but dwindled it down more, but honestly you have WAY too much staff. I love your CMS though, very unique and your index was extremely appealing. Goodluck with your hotel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread