xHabbo V

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Decided to make a major design overhaul to encourage myself to work more. Design is obviously using Digital Ocean's design before anybody tries to point that out. Also moved the Github to the original repository in a new branch.
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Decided to make a major design overhaul to encourage myself to work more. Design is obviously using Digital Ocean's design before anybody tries to point that out. Also moved the Github to the original repository in a new branch.
-snip-

Have you decided on if it'll be for Plus , Arcturus , or both?

Logic

Bobby Billionaire
Feb 8, 2012
Plus. I tried finding a proper database for Arcturus and ended up with 20 SQLs; fuck that

Do you have a to do and/or progress list on this? I am really interested in it and would like to follow your progress.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
New Updates
User Creation

I also am thinking of implementing an event manager sort of thing. ie if your email is changed or you're suspended through the panel - an email will be dispatched telling you of the changes. Also in the future with my lovely background task management system, I could create daily emails to priority staff (hotel owner, dev, etc) that sends them a copy of the access log for that day and backups

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
you take your hotel 'serious' using plus? lol
Only problem is that most running hotels have no clue what their doing and comet is pretty finished & stable out the shelf, no need to do much. Most foreign hotels that are growing tend to switch to comet.

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Only problem is that most running hotels have no clue what their doing and comet is pretty finished & stable out the shelf, no need to do much. Most foreign hotels that are growing tend to switch to comet.
Comet is so finished it’s missing a lot of features. If you take your hotel serious, use Alex’ EMU

NeedForSpreed

May 18, 2014
Comet is so finished it’s missing a lot of features. If you take your hotel serious, use Alex’ EMU
Icarus? Lol comet is more finished than icarus, but Alex isn't loosing motivation and he'll probably finish it. Until then comet is the way to go imo. Missing alot of features? What features are missing?

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
Icarus? Lol comet is more finished than icarus, but Alex isn't loosing motivation and he'll probably finish it. Until then comet is the way to go imo. Missing alot of features? What features are missing?
Anything that users actually want. I tried toying with comet and never seen anything worthwhile to write an entire cms for

Bran

mediocre graphics artist
Mar 13, 2017
i guess it's all down to personal preference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread