Recruiting XeonHotel Hiring

megarshark

Apr 4, 2013
XeonHotel is new a retro coming soon. I won't bore you saying that why were all better then the other hotels lets face it every single hotel is the same. Some features in the hotel include:
  • Updated Furniture
  • Customs
  • Great CMS thanks to Vers Hotel
  • Custom Badges
  • Weekly quests where users have the chance to win a custom badge
  • 99% Uptime
Im currently hiring the following:
  • Owner (1 Position) - You need to know how to code, be familiar with notepad++, navicat and how to work around your VPS, Adding furniture and badge. (This rank can be earned freely but access to the VPS will not be allowed until you are FULLY trusted).
  • Administrator (3 positions)
  • Moderator (5 Positions)
  • Everyone who applies to become staff and does not make it will receive a credit bonus if they join a hotel to 100,000c.

Retro Username (you can currently register at " "):
Position Applying for:
Current Age:
Current experience:

(Scenario):: The current user "Pokadotpink" is upset as she has just been bullied by a group of users. You find out that one of the fellow persons in this group is a xeon staff member. You find this really upsetting as you were promised great staff and for staff to handle situations like this.​
  1. What do you do to the current users?​
  2. What do you do to the current staff members​
  3. No other staff is online, what do you do?​

Retro Username (you can currently register at " "):
Position Applying for:
Current Age:
Current experience:
Types of code language you know (e.g. php, CSS. html, html5):
Do you have a portfolio?: (This is for security reasons just so we know your not lying) (Make sure you include your hotel username in the portfolio or in the downloads)

Make sure you PM me through devbest

Last edited:

MATTx97

Apr 25, 2014
i mustve gotten the one percent time when its down..cant register cuz site is down..but i am interested in becoming admin. Im a web developer and am knowledged in Html/CSS minor C++ and php mysql. just msg me if interested..

Users who are viewing this thread