• No

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ByCreator

Apr 28, 2015
WK3ZA3o.gif

Xeno Hotel, the newest and coolest retro around!
Xeno hotel is a new retro that prides itself on its user experience. It is ran by experienced, consistent staff members. "Daniel" is the owner/founder of the hotel. Not only his goal, but our hotel's goal in general is too grow into a great community, where people can come together, hangout and have fun.

The Staff Team
Our staff are dedicated, experienced and are spread out through various time-zones (myself being +12:00). The staff team being managed by Daniel and myself. We take pride in the safety of our users and protect them from hackers, advertisers, DDoS attacks and everything alike. If you do come across a problem within our Hotel please be sure to tell us so we can sort it out as quick as possible!
phLa5Tk.png

What sets Xeno apart from the rest?
Xeno is a place where people (teens being our target audience) can come to together, chill chat and make new friends. At the same time we have strict regulations for both staff and users. Everyone has to look out for one another and make sure people are treating others pleasantly.
All while listening and taking into account the community's opinions. As we are a new hotel we currently have a small community, but it is growing fast with new users and friendly faces everyday! We welcome anyone and everyone to the hotel, Daniel and I have put in alot of effort into the hotel and we will continue to do so, to the 100% of our abilities.

02D5SzJ.gif
Are We Hiring Staff?
Long story short, yes indeed we are! We are currently trialing for T-MOD positions. We are handpicking only the best people suited for the job, this means that you will not be getting a position on the first day you join the hotel, for all the staff hunters out there. The best way to earn a staff position is to not beg for a postion, be active as possible and treating/helping other users as much as possible.
HLAwYF7.png

And Now For Some SCREENIES

The Index
uN049Oh.png

The Homepage
BbznNRL.png

Statistics
Hnoqn3k.png

VIP Shop
5vQb1rF.png

The Badge Shop
UR4PhPG.png

The Homeroom
sB2pakP.png

The Client
XV6bMm8.png

Thank you so much for reading the thread, we appreciate you're time and we hope you enjoyed it! Come say hello to us! If you approach one of the staff members online and say you're from DevBest we will give you 5,000 credits and 5,000 pixels!

If you would like to contact me you can reach me via:

Devbest: Username is "ByCreator"
Xeno: Username is "Creator"

Thanks for your time again Devbest! ~Creator​

Fr4n

Dec 30, 2012
Unique CMS, seems like a good hotel but the user count is low.
Good luck! :)

KingLegend

head chav
May 17, 2015
Dislike the cms, and r63 hotels aswell, but this seems okay. Nothing too good nor bad, decent catalogue too.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
The CMS seems quite different, and I like it to be honest. I also prefer your choice of staying in the r63 series of Habbo - since r63b flat out sucks. Goodluck mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread