Flash xenHotel - r63b - Online 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
xenHotel is a brand new hotel opened to the community to give the best possible experience of a Habbo Retro possible. It is ran by 2 people who have a lot of experience within the Habbo Community and have a good understanding of what you, the users are looking for in a hotel.

Jake mainly manages what happens in-game, so he mainly manages all the staff members and different things which occur in the hotel. Don't hesitate to talk to either Luke or Jake as we will be happy to talk to you or answer any questions you may have.

Luke is the main guy who handles all the tech-related things in xenHotel by working on the website and Emulator each day to ensure we have as many features as we can on the hotel.

The hotel currently runs on R63A (Phoenix) As xenHotel progresses, Luke currently works on the Emulator as much as he can to ensure things are updated with maximum features available to you to have the best possible fun.

We have a strict economy with a 5000 Credit and 2000 Pixel start up.
You receive 200 Credits and 100 Pixels every 15 minutes. We have 3 staff ranks, Trial Moderators, Moderators, Administrators and Managers. To keep the economy strict we don't allow Moderators to have a Staff Catalogue, however we do allow them to have a Event Catalogue which have several rares what can be given out. They're allowed a 1,500 Credit boost daily to keep the Events running!

Can I be staff?
We don't just give staff out straight away, you will have to work towards it. This means by playing the hotel actively, treating other users with respect and not begging for staff. We sometimes will choose staff on a hand-picked basis meaning that if we like what we see from specific users, they will be chosen. We will however, do staff applications once we hit a decent count of users, and maybe even interviews. So stay tuned!

While playing the hotel, we want to make sure that many events are being hosted to ensure that the users are having fun at all times, so we will make sure we have some staff members to help to manage this.

VIP
VIP will be available with a one-off subscription fee, this will mean you gain access to features in-game that non-VIPs wont have. The subscription helps us to keep on track with the server payments to ensure we always stay online.

That's the main features discussed, we need your help to help get the hotel to high user counts, we will be awarding credits and other cool things for helping us to grow stronger each day.

Me;
e055e097b01e46ff42e17d5cdcc948a3.png

Client;
33504647d61ba40e004856ab85b247b9.png

Hope to see you soon!

Last edited:

jayk

Retired Habbotard.
Sep 4, 2013
xen keeps closing!
Let's keep it up.
Registering as Divine.
I shall be online later today.
Good luck.

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
xen keeps closing!
Let's keep it up.
Registering as Divine.
I shall be online later today.
Good luck.
xenHotel won't be going anywhere now. We will have a bit of downtime tomorrow but that's just because we're upgrading our server.

TruCluez

Posting Freak
Oct 14, 2013
nice hotel seems decent. Great hotel but to bad i dont like r63b.
Good Luck though

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
We are planning to move to the UberCMS that OpenHabbo/Xen used before it closed.
Xen will be down for Maintenance later on tonight (GMT), we are upgrading our server.

Hindi

System.out.println(" ");
Dec 30, 2012
................and it closes 2 weeks later *le facepalm* no point in joining :gangnam:

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
................and it closes 2 weeks later *le facepalm* no point in joining :gangnam:
How can you say it's going to close 2 weeks later? We have our server paid for months. We also have Matty who owned Eubbo helping us with the Emulator.

Mega

Posting Freak
Mar 23, 2013
Good luck Jake, I like the way your using habbo fansite syle for the retro's cms theme.

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
Sorry for the delay, we have switched our database and emu to Phoenix, making the hotel more stable and less bugs. We're going to work on a stable R63B Emu and all the current data will be transferred in the future.

We are now using RevCMS with edits from @Sledmore.

Please re-register and this will be the last restart xenHotel will have.

Last edited:

Adrian

Posting Freak
Aug 3, 2012
The Xen before, I said it'd close again you said it wouldn't, but what happened? OH IT CLOSED!

Good luck Jake.

Josh

Mar 16, 2012
Your hotel looks very nice, might join sometime later when I have some time, good luck with this :)

XenonR

Mar 22, 2013
xenHotel is now owned by John. I decided to join Orbit Hotel, which is owned by Jack who has loads of experience.

Nifaa

Mar 11, 2013
xenHotel is now owned by John. I decided to join Orbit Hotel, which is owned by Jack who has loads of experience.
LOL that didn't last long, sorry someone had to say it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread