Flash XEN Hotel

Status
Not open for further replies.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011
89DNQ.png

What is XEN Hotel?

We are a R63B Retro that strives to maintain a professional image, from our unique original CMS to our client we have much to offer. XEN is currently owned by myself (Akeem) & Andrew. We have a friendly staff base that is waiting for you! We host many competitions daily, we preform daily backups to ensure our users no data loss. Our promise to you is close to no lag, and many events being hosted in and out of the client. We prefer to have a community ran mostly by the users, so if you have any suggestions please don't hesitate to contact us in game.
Staff Applications
We are looking for a number of candidates to join the existing staff team as trial moderators. As a trial moderator you will be expected to deal with moderator duties such as; helping users, dealing with call for helps and hosting games within the hotel. Applications are currently open as we are fresh.​
Screenshots
You must be registered for see images attach

What are you waiting for ? ! | Xenhotel.us !

Xylo

邪悪
Jul 21, 2015
I hope you don't expect all the past Xen users like all 300000000000 other owners who re-used the dead hotel name. You just make people expect something good only to be disappointed when they realize it can't live up to those expectations you placed by using a dead name. GL though, always looking forward to being proved wrong, yet to happen tbh.

broges

Welcome To The Machine
Mar 6, 2014
I hope you don't expect all the past Xen users like all 300000000000 other owners who re-used the dead hotel name. You just make people expect something good only to be disappointed when they realize it can't live up to those expectations you placed by using a dead name. GL though, always looking forward to being proved wrong, yet to happen tbh.
I agree with this, I feel like a xen closes and one opens up straight away.

Liam

discord.gg/hivehub
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Apr 10, 2013
No idea why my post got deleted. Good luck, again!

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015
always has something negative to say about everyones hotel.
on topic: it looks like a lot of work has been put into the cms however the client looks kinda basic judging on the image you gave. also the hotel name may not be original but the hotel itself has potential so
goodluck. :)

edit: didn't really give my comment much thought

Last edited:

Joe

Jun 10, 2012
After reading the comments I can kinda agree with them, it's kinda sad. But hey! Maybe this Xen will be the one :cool:

What emulator is this, it does look like Phoenix.

Timothy

Kylie Jenner
Sep 25, 2013
on topic: it looks like a lot of work has been put into the cms however the client looks kinda basic judging on the image you gave. also the hotel name may not be original but the hotel itself has potential so
The CMS doesn't look like much work has been put into it, only thing changed is the logo and the header from blue to grey. It looks like a lot of other hotels aswell *FreshHotel*. Also the client lmao the welcome message says "Welcome to OurHabbo." Well we can only see what changes will come in the future. *If this is still going to be running*

cutes

https://habbi.us
Apr 5, 2016
We are looking for a number of candidates to join the existing staff team as trial moderators. As a trial moderator you will be expected to deal with moderator duties such as; helping users, dealing with call for helps and hosting games within the hotel. Applications are currently open as we are fresh.
Opening staff applications as soon as you open is probably the stupidest thing to do, you will most likely just get nagged for staff - maybe actually build a community before trying to fill more positions. I don't really see the point in opening a hotel under a known name & acting like the original owner - it won't gain you users and you could potentially give it a bad name/reputation. But good luck, I guess.

Velaski

winner
Aug 4, 2015
it looks like a lot of work has been put into the cms
Not at all, few changes of colours and shit.

Opening staff applications as soon as you open is probably the stupidest thing to do
Agreed. Logically thinking, if they don't get staff then they'll leave. Stupid habbo cunts just want power nowadays.
it can't live up to those expectations you placed by using a dead name
I agree to everything he has said. At this current time, theres two hotels with the name Xen opened.. If you can't get anything unique, not even a simple name.. (Stick a letter of the front of "Abbo" = Babbo,Cabbo,Dabbo,Eabbo,Fabbo you get the drill) , then you may aswell fold like the other pointless hotels out there.

crewking

Aug 21, 2011

edit: didn't really give my comment much thought
Working on upgrading to the latest UI :)

rent

Sep 24, 2012
Since there hasn't been any new shit being posted i figured i'd update.

Xen has been down for quite some time because we're getting things ready for later, i figured it's best to relaunch it in November/December with updated stuff, here's a screenshot.

Not much has changed, a few minor things been added but think it looks nice.

b285d58695504fe9a44db0408505acc3.png

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Since there hasn't been any new shit being posted i figured i'd update.

Xen has been down for quite some time because we're getting things ready for later, i figured it's best to relaunch it in November/December with updated stuff, here's a screenshot.

Not much has changed, a few minor things been added but think it looks nice.

b285d58695504fe9a44db0408505acc3.png
Thats so ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread