Xclusive Tech - Looking for a blogger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joh

Jan 10, 2011
tcwlJVy.png

Hello everyone,

Xclusive Tech is a small web hosting company that offers a variety of services from web hosting, web design, and graphics design. We are currently looking for someone to undergo a blogging position that's dedicated and hard working. This will be a paid job, more information will be provided to the individual who gets selected among all the applicants. You must have good grammar and great communication skills. It is recommended that you have knowledge within this field but is also okay if you don't, we will train you.

If you're interested in the following position, please PM me with this application. Please, serious applications only:

Name:
Timezone:
Experience in the field **If so, tell me where and what you did**:
Why do you want this job:
Why should we choose you over other applicants:
What hours of the day are you available:
Write 3 paragraphs about yourself:

We will be selected an individual within a weeks time, so get these to me as fast as possible if you're interested!!

Thanks,
Joseph

JayC

Always Learning
Aug 8, 2013
Name: Jay
Timezone: Eastern Standard
Experience in the field **If so, tell me where and what you did**: No Experience Blogging
Why do you want this job: I am looking for a side job to earn a little extra money, I am very dedicated to projects and especially jobs. I am a Supervisor at the age of 17 in a for the sake of better words "Real Life" job
Why should we choose you over other applicants: I am easily trained, hardworking and am very intelligent
What hours of the day are you available: Almost Anytime via phone/apps
Write 3 paragraphs about yourself:
I am a hard working student in high school, graduating this year, who plans on attending college next fall. I am still applying and waiting for letters back after hours of applying and writing essays. I spend a lot of time developing projects and working on new ideas. I am open minded and accept challenges.

I am getting Certified in Web Design using Adobe Dreamweaver, and I am also getting certified in Computer Hardware. I have taken online classes for both of these and have spent a number of hours practicing and improving my skills. I use these skills everyday whether I am doing personal projects or working on my project for Business Professionals of America competition.

I am interested in working and applying my skills in a new field that I have not yet tried out. I hope you choose me, I would love to part of the team

Thank You,
Jay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread