Xbox Storage Space

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
I don't understand why xbox kinect only provides 4GB for space. PS3 gets like 100, and I am already full on storage, and now I have to buy more storage. I shouldn't have to buy more storage for a console.

Sledmore

Chaturbate Livestreamer
Staff member
FindRetros Moderator
Jul 24, 2010
It's how they make money, but I do agree with what you're saying - but you did have an option to purchase the 250 GB.

Vinnie

Dec 20, 2012
this is why xbox sucks and i do nothing more with my system than play mw3. cant be fucked to get into a shit console, if i really end up needing i hope my 2tb hdd works.

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
All you have to do is make it FAT

Once you plug it into the Xbox it should automatically format.

Not sure, I'm waiting on my shell to try it.

Adem

Aug 8, 2012
Or you could just get a USB and plug it in then configure it. Although it's not that much, it still works.

Reedz

#1 Baller
Jul 9, 2012
I don't have a clue how much storage space my xbox holds, all I know is that it does a fantastic job with fifa and call of duty, enough said.

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
Ive got the 250GB Xbox (newest one out for 360's). I must say, getting more storage for it does help a lot.

You could always get a hard drive extention (max is 320GB i think) to store all DLC, Updates and files on there.

Ive got about 170GB left on it. Mainly used to download map packs for battlefield, Call of Duty games and fifa. Rest is updated and any other needed stuff.

Destruct

FateRP Founder
Feb 12, 2012
Ive got the 250GB Xbox (newest one out for 360's). I must say, getting more storage for it does help a lot.

You could always get a hard drive extention (max is 320GB i think) to store all DLC, Updates and files on there.

Ive got about 170GB left on it. Mainly used to download map packs for battlefield, Call of Duty games and fifa. Rest is updated and any other needed stuff.

Lucky, but the thing is I bought it from a person for less money. Not from the store. So I didn't know their was different consoles with more space.

Magicalz

Aug 4, 2011
You can always purchase the extra storage online to place things in, or purchase a memory stick with a lot of space in it and keep it plugged in. Or leave it as 4GB and put up with it:p

EngeldesTodes

Deutsch Techno-Freak WIR SIND EIN
Feb 21, 2011
mine got 5TB of xbox storage only because a friend of mine asked his dad to get me a xbox 360 and he gave me the 5TB hard drive for it

Users who are viewing this thread