XAMPP VPS Dashboard

Finn99

Feb 20, 2016
I'm trying to run my hotel on xampp and not IIS, I disabled IIS and I ran both MySQL and apache and they ran fine, but when I went to localhost it look me to xampp dashboard and not index like it usually should. Please help

You must be registered for see images attach

Oct 11, 2014
I'm trying to run my hotel on xampp and not IIS, I disabled IIS and I ran both MySQL and apache and they ran fine, but when I went to localhost it look me to xampp dashboard and not index like it usually should. Please help

You must be registered for see images attach
what do u mean? its their new dashboard.

Finn99

Feb 20, 2016
I need to goto the security page to change my root password, shouldn't I be seeing a page like this?:

XAMPP is just a gateway for hackers to hack your server.
I tried using IIS and it's too hard, I followed loads of tutorials on how to use IIS, I installed MySQL, made the role and everything and when I went to localhost the IIS7 page didn't come up

XAMPP is just a gateway for hackers to hack your server.
I can't access security to change the root password

Attachments

• upload_2016-3-6_13-33-48.png
    upload_2016-3-6_13-33-48.png
    713.1 KB · Views: 1

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I need to goto the security page to change my root password, shouldn't I be seeing a page like this?:

I tried using IIS and it's too hard, I followed loads of tutorials on how to use IIS, I installed MySQL, made the role and everything and when I went to localhost the IIS7 page didn't come up

I can't access security to change the root password
If you can PM me your skype I will happily do IIS for you.

Users who are viewing this thread