Writing some stuff of my chest

Moon

If life is a Bitch, Fuck it |
Dec 25, 2017
I think society labels anybody who has weird or slightly abnormal behavior as autistic which I think is fucking terrible, as it can cause depression and drop self esteem.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I think society labels anybody who has weird or slightly abnormal behavior as autistic which I think is fucking terrible, as it can cause depression and drop self esteem.
That's really not true, in my opinion. Yes, maybe people are being labeled a bit too quick but if anything it can offer help. If anything the whole thing has been really helpful to get rid of depression and give a self esteem boost. But I do get a bit where you're coming from.

Moon

Dec 25, 2017
That's really not true, in my opinion. Yes, maybe people are being labeled a bit too quick but if anything it can offer help. If anything the whole thing has been really helpful to get rid of depression and give a self esteem boost. But I do get a bit where you're coming from.
That may be your take on it, but being labeled Autistic in my opinion would make my self esteem drop badly, but thats my opinion.

griimnak

You're a slave to the money then you die
Jul 20, 2013
That may be your take on it, but being labeled Autistic in my opinion would make my self esteem drop badly, but thats my opinion.
lol what about balls, what's up with pussy males these days.
I feel like people who idol fools and clowns, like your avatar(lilpeep), are more vulnerable to being a suicide wanting fruitcakes. Might sound harsh but really, maybe surround yourself with positivity instead of these xan popping bafoons and you'll not be depressed as much, or socially awkward

As Rocky Balboa said;
"The world is cold and will beat you down to your knees if you let it"

Last edited:

Moon

Dec 25, 2017
lol what about balls, what's up with pussy males these days.
I feel like people who idol fools and clowns, like your avatar(lilpeep), are more vulnerable to being a suicide wanting fruitcakes. Might sound harsh but really, maybe surround yourself with positivity instead of these xan popping bafoons and you'll not be depressed as much, or socially awkward

As Rocky Balboa said;
"The world is cold and will beat you down to your knees if you let it"
I can agree with you a little bit, but while I liked Lil Peep's Music & Personality, I'm not depressed myself, I have been but usually it has nothing to do with who you surround yourself with, I think theirs 2 types of depression Situational & Clinical.
Clinical is like hormone imbalance and stuff and, situational is more like you've lost your job or your family doesn't speak to you, you have no friends etc.
And being diagnosed as Autistic would make people depressed as in my opinion, it is sad but society labels people with autism even if its minor as incapable of being normal & doing normal things. But thats just my take on it.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
I can agree with you a little bit, but while I liked Lil Peep's Music & Personality, I'm not depressed myself, I have been but usually it has nothing to do with who you surround yourself with, I think theirs 2 types of depression Situational & Clinical.
Clinical is like hormone imbalance and stuff and, situational is more like you've lost your job or your family doesn't speak to you, you have no friends etc.
Fully agree with you on this.

And being diagnosed as Autistic would make people depressed as in my opinion, it is sad but society labels people with autism even if its minor as incapable of being normal & doing normal things. But thats just my take on it.
But I don't agree with this. There's multiple factors. Where on the autism spectrum you are and what you decide to do with it. It is not society who labels you autistic, it isn't even a label, it's a carefull made diagnosis. From that point on, you can decide to share it with others, or keep it to yourself. If anything, my diagnosis helped me getting over a lot of shit, made me go through good changes, and gives me some sort of explanation for certain things (which I now receive help with).

You saying "being normal" is labelling. And honestly, I prefer being different.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
@Wess Not going to lie reading your post made me realize. How much some people go through iv been diagnosed with Bipoler and depression not easy but you learn to get over it right? Ever since i lost my baby lost my sister and lost my dad things started to have no meaning but you get over it bro its not easy but dont let it define you. Your cool and thats how everyone sees you not because of a Mental / Physical illness if thats the case god id love to know what people think of me.
if you ever wanna talk you know where i am.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
@Wess Not going to lie reading your post made me realize. How much some people go through iv been diagnosed with Bipoler and depression not easy but you learn to get over it right? Ever since i lost my baby lost my sister and lost my dad things started to have no meaning but you get over it bro its not easy but dont let it define you. Your cool and thats how everyone sees you not because of a Mental / Physical illness if thats the case god id love to know what people think of me.
if you ever wanna talk you know where i am.
It's a state of mind, for some easy to overcome and for some impossible. For me, I decided to be happy, and I started becoming happier. Ofcourse, there's always shitty moments depending on your mood, but meh. Fuck it.

Also, holy shit man. That's horrible, such a huge amount of loss in your life.

Zombie

Absolute Legend
Jul 4, 2017
Meh you get over it i guess its not as easy to get over it and people dont understand why i own retros at the age of 22 i guess playing children games like people state gets my mind of things the bigger picture but yeah im always open for a chat if u want @Wess

Users who are viewing this thread