Wrestling Game Menu

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Heres a menu I did a concept art for the next wrestling game. something simple but decent i guess.
yOd4ZjG.png

Hender

King Tinkerer
Mar 3, 2016
The Ui and bottom half is half decent, the two figures up top would look better with a black glow, not white. (maybe add a thin outline instead of white glow).

The text styling for the headlines in the top center just do not match the image.
maybe do something less neon and more metalic.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
The Ui and bottom half is half decent, the two figures up top would look better with a black glow, not white. (maybe add a thin outline instead of white glow).

The text styling for the headlines in the top center just do not match the image.
maybe do something less neon and more metalic.
Thanks for your opinion, I agree and I'm going to be improving this.

iGlenn

:)
Jul 21, 2015

Funniest part is that @GlennRetros made a post in support of WWE. Not sure why he's bitching about you posting a graphic now. That's a bit embarrassing on his part.
im a wrestling fan yes, i'm just shocked that there are other wwe fans on devbest as u and others said no one likes it here but me

Brought

更加努力
Jan 14, 2013
im a wrestling fan yes, i'm just shocked that there are other wwe fans on devbest as u and others said no one likes it here but me

Doesn't make any sense. Why would you leave a negatively effected comment of "lol wwe" looking for a rise then? You're pathetic you obese cunt.

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Gleen, you should of just said, "woah cool theres wwe fans on DevBest" or something like that or comment on the graphics instead of leaving "wwe lol"
it gives a negative impression.

Users who are viewing this thread