WIRED and Catalogue problem

durops

Mar 3, 2019
Hello there, like I said in the title, I have 2 issues.
The first one occurs when someone places Wired furnis, this pop-ups on the emu:
You must be registered for see images attach

And after that, they can't enter the room.

The second one is about the rooms layouts, and the furnis icons. This happens:

I think is an SWF's problem, but i checked the external variables, external override variables, and the config file from the CMS, and it looks all good. Any idea?

CMS: Slopt CMS V2
EMU: Plus Emu Revision: PRODUCTION-201701242205-837386173

Hypothesis

Programmer
Jan 6, 2019
Your SWFS aren't linked correctly, as if you can tell, many other images are not showing as well, so it has to be your swf links, also you probably don't have the furniture icons if furniture icons aren't showing. As for the Wired furniture, does your database have the table called wired_items? If not, run this query.
Code:
DROP TABLE IF EXISTS `wired_items`;
CREATE TABLE `wired_items`  (
  `id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `items` varchar(5000) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL,
  `delay` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `string` varchar(5000) CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL,
  `bool` enum('0','1') CHARACTER SET latin1 COLLATE latin1_swedish_ci NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`id`) USING BTREE,
  UNIQUE INDEX `id`(`id`) USING BTREE
) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET = latin1 COLLATE = latin1_swedish_ci ROW_FORMAT = Compact;

Last edited:

durops

Mar 3, 2019
I checked again the swf's, changed some issues I found, but still the same thing. And for the Wired, I had the table in the db.

harambe

Donator
Dec 3, 2018
This should fix your wired issue.

SQL:
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`clothing_id` WHERE `furniture`.`clothing_id` > 0 AND `furniture`.`behaviour_data` = 0;
UPDATE `furniture` SET `behaviour_data` = `furniture`.`wired_id` WHERE `furniture`.`wired_id` > 0 AND (`furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_effect' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_trigger' OR `furniture`.`interaction_type` = 'wired_condition');

run it as a query

durops

Mar 3, 2019
Thank you, I'll try the fix. By the way, don't you guys have any link to a SWF Pack, that could work good on Plus Emu, and Slopt CMS? Maybe mine are deprecated, or they were corrupt, because I can't find any other explanation why some furnis and images don't load. I checked like 20 times the config file from the CMS and the external variables, and the override.

xXMufaisaXx

Apr 8, 2018
Note: Pay close attention sometimes that client page isnt linked incorrectly but the config is. It can happen to where the client and all will work but have missing funriture. As for an swf pack, I dont have one uploaded as I have updated my production past the default plus emu production. But, The scripts above should fix this error because upon starting a fresh db with the db you receive from plus emu's folder, Requires some sql file changes to be made. One of them being the behaviour_data of the clothing items and wired items not linking, Causing d/c, Or non working wired etc.

durops

Mar 3, 2019
Note: Pay close attention sometimes that client page isnt linked incorrectly but the config is. It can happen to where the client and all will work but have missing funriture. As for an swf pack, I dont have one uploaded as I have updated my production past the default plus emu production. But, The scripts above should fix this error because upon starting a fresh db with the db you receive from plus emu's folder, Requires some sql file changes to be made. One of them being the behaviour_data of the clothing items and wired items not linking, Causing d/c, Or non working wired etc.

Checked the client, It uses the config file as reference for the swf's links, so it isn't that. I'm using PlusEMU Release 2, created the db and the sql files import in this order:
plusemu original db sql -> behaviour changes sqsl -> slopt cms sql

Users who are viewing this thread