~Windows or Mac~

Status
Not open for further replies.

iHarrison

Mar 11, 2012
Mac is extremely user friendly and I love using it for development, multimedia and stuff like that.

I like Windows because the amount of software that works for it, however I'm really not a big fan of Windows 8 at the moment.

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
I prefer Mac alot, alot more. Just the build quality and how it's made. My retina Macbook loads up in about 8 seconds. The battery lasts about 8 hours if i'm surfing the web. Mac OS X is easy to use too. Windows is slow, unstable and unreliable.

Sean

‫‫‫‫‫‫  ‫  Don't Worry, Be Happy
Dec 12, 2011
I prefer Mac alot, alot more. Just the build quality and how it's made. My retina Macbook loads up in about 8 seconds. The battery lasts about 8 hours if i'm surfing the web. Mac OS X is easy to use too. Windows is slow, unstable and unreliable.
bs, Windows is not slow, Not unreliable, and not unstable....

Windows is as fast as your computer build lets it be... If you have a good computer its fast.
It's not unreliable or unstable ... I have never had a problem with any of my 5 windows computers.

+ for the build quality... You can get hundreds of PCs that are built better and have way higher specs for cheaper aswell..

JoshuaLuke

Posting Freak
Jan 29, 2012
bs, Windows is not slow, Not unreliable, and not unstable....

Windows is as fast as your computer build lets it be... If you have a good computer its fast.
It's not unreliable or unstable ... I have never had a problem with any of my 5 windows computers.

+ for the build quality... You can get hundreds of PCs that are built better and have way higher specs for cheaper aswell..

Windows is very, very, very unreliable and slow imo. Before my Mac I had a good spec laptop and even on that Windows was crap. My opinion is only a personal preference I guess though

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
526003_572064426144291_1719677341_n.jpg

iRekan

XboxOneFTW!
Nov 8, 2011
Mac... They know what their doing, unlike Windows. Windows 8 is full of shit. The new start menu is a piece of crap.

Xerses

Dec 29, 2012
Windows is obviously better for MMO Dev.
On the other hand, I'd choose mac over windows for graphics/coding.

If you actually want an answer, watch this:​

Beast

Posting Freak
Sep 15, 2011
Windows, I like how mac is how ever I prefer windows because its what I was brought up with. Ubuntu is also nice if you have any interest in that.

DaLightz

See ya'll in the afterlife.
May 19, 2012
Many people forget that Windows is only Software. Therefore, b00bs will buy a shity Dell, and then say Windows sucks. However, Mac brands there hardware too. (Well, some of it.)

I bet that if I took a Mac, and clean installed Windows, it would be the ultimate compy.

Kaz

BooYah
Staff member
Nov 16, 2010
If you had asked me this question a few years ago i would have said Windows as it was my primary computer.
However once i got my Mac last year, i now prefer it.
Yeh some software can only work on windows but there are alternatives which work on mac.

Keno

Mar 12, 2012
Never used Mac at home but it's so neat but I'm going to have to say Windows since I've been using forever. ILY Microsoft.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Windows, I'm a big fan of Windows 8. I don't like how Mac is doing it, everything build in one PC, you can't legally install it on a other PC which isn't made by Mac, etc. I also don't like how iOS works imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread