Not open for further replies.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
What do you choose?

Comment for Windows.

Comment for Mac..

Comment For Both.

I'm for Windows, I'm not a fan of mac really.

Lotus

Legacy, it's all anyone leaves behind.
Jun 8, 2012
I don't like Apple products because their shit is too expensive, except for iPod and iPhone.

I love Windows because they think about the economy and make their products affordable.

Very true Windows is more managed than Apple's Mac, Mac's crash alot

passpass

Oct 6, 2011
Windows for everything, it only crash's when you load it up with shit, lol. What about a ?
Apple is over priced for what you get, a shiny case, wow.

DcSelby

DcSelby is the boss.
Jul 19, 2012
Mac.

Windows 8 is what made me change initially, because of the way it was - I then changed to the mac software and completely love it.

Regarding the price, I think this is to do with the building of the laptop. Looking at Mac Book Pro's you can see they're very modern looking. Also, very well built, quick and relatively high specs (depending on the one you buy). To buy a Windows computer of the same brilliance as a Mac would cost you AS much, IF not more.

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Honestly, I have to say both.

Mac; To be fair, they produce the better looking software and computers. They have a better feel to it and I prefer it for doing my coding any graphics I have to/want to do.

Windows; Almost every single piece of software is always available for Windows. They've been around longest and had the experience in the Computer world so people automatically go to Windows.

Both equal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread