Windows or Apple?

Apple or Windows?

• Apple

• Windows

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ubuntu

Professional Slag
Apr 2, 2015
My personal opinion is windows 8. It runs so much faster, simple.

Although windows 98 is cool haha but no xp plz no nonononono

Whip

- FiveM Server Developer -
Nov 6, 2013
Hey,
I'm a bit on the fence with this one seeming they both have there up and down moments i'm running the new Macbook Pro at this very moment but i've got a Windows 7 laptop aswell they both good for various things i'm more into graphic design and editing things so i'm more into my Mac which i think lacs alot with it's Gaming side because there is not very many games that are compatible with macbook :(

OS X Yosemite Wins Tho ;)

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
Rite let me just say something I have an iMac and a HP pavilion RED they are both good PC is for hacking downloading some content mac is for business or surfing on the net tbh iMac is more safer cause less hacks

OSX Yemenite doesn't have major bugs

Owen

Mar 20, 2013
Honestly I perfere Windows due to I've been with windows more than Apple but I think Apple Mac's are great for Youtubers/film photographers for editing, photoshop etc. Windows is good for playing pc games at high settings. Apple looks more sleeker than windows by design but ye opinions.

Khalil

IDK
Dec 6, 2011
What's wrong with Windows XP, OP? It's the best of the Windows releases before Windows 7 came out. Although I prefer Linux over Windows, but I've been working with Windows 8.1 for quite some time, and it's not bad.

Also, the title should be Windows vs OS X not Windows vs Apple (If you wanted it that way then you should have called it: Microsoft vs Apple).

LeChris

github.com/habbo-hotel
Sep 30, 2013
I prefer Windows for coding, Macs just for using Facebook, youtube, whatever it may be at the time as per Apple having more stability but less configuration and availability.

Hashh

adam
Apr 17, 2015
I prefer Windows for coding, Macs just for using Facebook, youtube, whatever it may be at the time as per Apple having more stability but less configuration and availability.
Oh my god celebrities us mac for Songs photoshot etc it aint useed for gaming

Ethereal

Neurotic Male
May 18, 2013
Good game.

Article:
1. Macs come with the best screens: Simply not true, Apple produce smelly IPS displays.
2. They're faster: Not true, trying to argue the fact that just because some Macs come with PCIe SSD's is absolutely stupid. It's almost implying that with Windows, you cannot have a PCIe SSD, when clearly you can- it's hardware the defines this factor, hardly the OS. (something that a custom made PC would easily prevail in).

Little rant over, Windows for me. ;)

brsy

nah mang
May 12, 2011
Article:
1. Macs come with the best screens: Simply not true, Apple produce smelly IPS displays.
2. They're faster: Not true, trying to argue the fact that just because some Macs come with PCIe SSD's is absolutely stupid. It's almost implying that with Windows, you cannot have a PCIe SSD, when clearly you can- it's hardware the defines this factor, hardly the OS. (something that a custom made PC would easily prevail in).

Little rant over, Windows for me. ;)
I have a pretty standard MBP... 500gb hdd, 4gb ram and it runs much smoother than my 1tb hdd 8gb HP. Both computers are used for the same purposes (light gaming, and heavy web design/development).

Sysode

Front-End Developer
Dec 11, 2012
What are we actually comparing here? The software of these companies or the hardware they use? Or just them in general?

Kind of hard to have an input when some are discussinh software, others hardware and then some random shit.. DEFINE THE DEBATE PLS.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
What are we actually comparing here? The software of these companies or the hardware they use? Or just them in general?

Kind of hard to have an input when some are discussinh software, others hardware and then some random shit.. DEFINE THE DEBATE PLS.
I agree. The title suggests we are comparing the Microsoft OS against the company Apple.

Users who are viewing this thread