Will there be another World War?

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Honest opinions here, do you think there will be a World War 3 soon? I think that if there is, Nuclear power would dominate - meaning whole countries would be destroyed.

Your thoughts?

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
Wars never stop, and I don't think a World War will happen any time soon, because now there are organisations like the United Nations, etc. And if it happens, it will probably be a nuclear war, yes. Which will mean it probably would be fought in Europe (again).

zMagenta

Posting Freak
Jul 15, 2011
Wars never stop, and I don't think a World War will happen any time soon, because now there are organisations like the United Nations, etc. And if it happens, it will probably be a nuclear war, yes. Which will mean it probably would be fought in Europe (again).
In the 1930's, the build up to World War 2, there was the 'League of Nations' - Similar to the United Nations now, so what would be the difference? But I don't think Countries would risk their land/country/island to take over the world.

Weasel

👄 I'd intercept me
Nov 25, 2011
In the 1930's, the build up to World War 2, there was the 'League of Nations' - Similar to the United Nations now, so what would be the difference? But I don't think Countries would risk their land/country/island to take over the world.
Because it is way bigger now, and they have their own army. If one country fucks up, they have trouble.

sim0n

Feb 16, 2013
Imperalism - nuff' said

RastaLulz

fight teh power
Staff member
May 3, 2010
I don't think you realize that nuclear weapons aren't all that powerful. Sure they can do some damage, but they wouldn't destroy a whole country. Regardless, I don't see any reason for a world war at this time. Will it happen in the future? Maybe, it depends on how advanced we are, and if we all speak the same language yet. I believe that communication is essential for peace.

lepos

thinking about you. yes you
Dec 11, 2011
I think that it's much more organized now and I don't think there will be another world war anytime soon because of that.

Back then the League of Nations was nothing compared to the United Nations, it wasn't seen as a big threat because the big countries began to leave the League of Nations so no rules were followed; now-a-days big countries are in the United Nations and do actually follow the rules and the United Nations even has it own army now so I'm sure that they'd be MUCH more involved this time round.

Benden

maging ang maganda mamatay
Jun 4, 2010
Because it is way bigger now, and they have their own army. If one country fucks up, they have trouble.
False. The UN doesn't have it's own army, it borrows men from supporting countries to do peace missions. The UN wouldn't be able to use these men to fight a war against a specific country/countries.

Anyways, I don't see a world war in the next 10 years. We have other things to focus on rather than dealing with disputes by force.

Legion

Gaming Lord
Staff member
Nov 23, 2011
Well, seeing that North Korea is getting all "cocky" because there is a new dictator, They shoot 1 Nuke at us, we destroy it in air and shoot about 50 nukes at NK and have them gone in an afternoon. That wouldn't even count as a battle, let alone a war. :lol: Every country should face the fact that America is the best there will ever fucking be.

Queef

Some people...
Jul 27, 2012
If there was a war between NK and USA, normally America would win but because of the state of their economy the odds are against them. Plus the fact that it wouldn't stay a 0ne on one war for long, China would most likely attack the US for sending ships to the Korean Peninsula and America would quickly loose due to the fact that their economy is too weak at the moment. Whether you like it or not, those are basically the facts.

So no, America certainly isn't the best there ever fucking will be. That aside, i don't see another war coming some time soon.

Ecko

23:37 [autobots] -!- eckostylez [[email protected]]
Nov 25, 2012
If there was a war between NK and USA, normally America would win but because of the state of their economy the odds are against them. Plus the fact that it wouldn't stay a 0ne on one war for long, China would most likely attack the US for sending ships to the Korean Peninsula and America would quickly loose due to the fact that their economy is too weak at the moment. Whether you like it or not, those are basically the facts.

So no, America certainly isn't the best there ever fucking will be. That aside, i don't see another war coming some time soon.
The state of America's economy only affects military production. It won't really have any affect on our military capabilities. Name one Chinese military base near America. You can't because there is none. The United States has roughly 30 military bases (naval, air, marine) next to China. The only thing China beats America in is manpower by number. That means nothing when they are completely outclassed in the air and water. The F-22 Raptor is superior to any other fighter jet by any country and will be for the next decade. Couple that with the 10 aircraft carriers in the US Navy and China has no chance.

China has 25o nuclear warheads. The United States has over 5,000. China has no IRBM/ICBM missile defense system. The last war China fought in was 40 years ago.

The United States may not be the best, but no country comes close to its military might (except for maybe Russia). Whether you like it or not, those are the facts.

@OP, there won't be a world war for a long time. The MAD doctrine ensures no world power is stupid enough to engage in full scale war with another world power.

Leader

github.com/habbo-hotel
Aug 24, 2012
America debating on accepting non violent criminals in the army for a pardon and clean records says Obama is preparing for attack.China has no national debt and practically supplies America everything. With the economy how it is here a revolution. May come first than China would take advantage.

Immortality

Apr 11, 2013
If there was another "World War" it wouldn't be called ww3 due to the fact that it would literally be end of the world as we know it. Everyone has nuclear bombs nowadays it's like a blackberry everyone wants one these days. If there was another world war every country in the world would have to choose sides and to be honest I have theory that most countries would go against America. If America couldn't beat Japan without the use of a nuclear bomb what is their chance against countries like China , Russia , North Korea if they all team up.

Majestic

Probably Habbotard
Apr 11, 2013
IF there will be another world war, ill just get a backpack, put ervything iwant inside of it and get a jetpack and go to other planet. :gangnam:

Solved

Sep 3, 2012
If there was another "World War" it wouldn't be called ww3 due to the fact that it would literally be end of the world as we know it. Everyone has nuclear bombs nowadays it's like a blackberry everyone wants one these days. If there was another world war every country in the world would have to choose sides and to be honest I have theory that most countries would go against America. If America couldn't beat Japan without the use of a nuclear bomb what is their chance against countries like China , Russia , North Korea if they all team up.

Lol learn your history,USA And China are allies
Crazily Russia and US are too but they have different allies so they have to fight sometimes

Well, seeing that North Korea is getting all "cocky" because there is a new dictator, They shoot 1 Nuke at us, we destroy it in air and shoot about 50 nukes at NK and have them gone in an afternoon. That wouldn't even count as a battle, let alone a war. :lol: Every country should face the fact that America is the best there will ever fucking be.
Exactly!

United states would catch it in the middle of the air,Shoot it back
With about 50 more
Send Kim-Jong-Un A nuke in the mail.
Let him read it
Blow that up
Get some black guys to take his car
And Steal his Water Hose

TesoMayn

Boredom, it vexes me.
Oct 30, 2011
Lmao, shoot it back? I don't think so, we'd shoot it out of the air, as in destroy it.

And America wouldn't nuke them, as that would be "inhumane" instead we'd kill our own soldiers, destroy their country, then pay to rebuild it.

Immortality

Apr 11, 2013
Lol learn your history,USA And China are allies
Crazily Russia and US are too but they have different allies so they have to fight sometimes

"In what way do I need to learn history , I clearly state "chance against countries like China , Russia , North Korea if they all teamed up." So where does it say that China & Russia aren't allies go learn how to read before questioning me."

"Crazily Russia and US are too but they have different allies so they have to fight sometimes" do even know what the word allies mean go fucking read it in a dictionary maybe your learn something and also how would you know that countries aren't teaming against each other , truth is kid all countries have hidden agendas you can't trust what people say you just have to live with it.

Solved

Sep 3, 2012

Listen... I Live in US so i think i know... Russia and US used to fight thats why we always have nukes aimed at them but they are now full allies

So im guessing you should do some social studies and history
#DUMBASS

Lmao, shoot it back? I don't think so, we'd shoot it out of the air, as in destroy it.

And America wouldn't nuke them, as that would be "inhumane" instead we'd kill our own soldiers, destroy their country, then pay to rebuild it.

Nah we probably would destroy it in the air.And nuke them off the map. Just 1 state is bigger than NK,We are looking for a war but we always have to pay which i don't get at all...and we most likely wont go in war with Japan cause nobody around NK likes them Not China,Japan,Or SK.

It will be more of a tiny battle not a war at all

The state of America's economy only affects military production. It won't really have any affect on our military capabilities. Name one Chinese military base near America. You can't because there is none. The United States has roughly 30 military bases (naval, air, marine) next to China. The only thing China beats America in is manpower by number. That means nothing when they are completely outclassed in the air and water. The F-22 Raptor is superior to any other fighter jet by any country and will be for the next decade. Couple that with the 10 aircraft carriers in the US Navy and China has no chance.

China has 25o nuclear warheads. The United States has over 5,000. China has no IRBM/ICBM missile defense system. The last war China fought in was 40 years ago.

The United States may not be the best, but no country comes close to its military might (except for maybe Russia). Whether you like it or not, those are the facts.

@OP, there won't be a world war for a long time. The MAD doctrine ensures no world power is stupid enough to engage in full scale war with another world power.

You earned a like! But when u said " (except for maybe Russia). " It wouldn't matter because they are allies who used to fight

Users who are viewing this thread